Nixou

Realistic engine sounds

Realistic engine sounds

It's not without emotion that I withdraw from First eagles modding.

Since the continuous release of new amazing content at ridiculously low prices for Rise of Flight,

I can't find myself to keep working on my long time TK WW1 game.

As such I release my unfinished project "realistic engine sounds" soundpack "as is" with mostly finnished spare sound files that

modders can use for their projects or players that have some ini knowledge can use for their aircraft.

There are enough sounds for nearly all the WW1 aircraft. Clergets, Lerhône, gnome, Hispanosuiza, Oberursel, Mercedes, BMW, Bentley, Rollsroyce etc

All the sounds are cleaned and reworked recordings of the true original aircrafts/engine, which I got provided after contacting

many reenactor/museums of which I have lost the full list since months list so credit section will come in further update.

I was given permission to share for all the records I worked on.

Namology is as following:

"Nameofengine200" where 200 stands for 200 horsepower

M1 or M2 for modèle 1, modèle 2

May this be useful to First eagles survivors

You can get an idea about how engines sound ingame with this video:

Edited by Nix

Thank you for sharing, I definately enjoy your engine sounds that are in the Stephen1918 planes.

I agree that RoF is nice, but one of the big problems with RoF is that it is very limited in what you can mod (new planes, new theaters, etc). As a result, I hope you can find a release for your "modding" talents over there and if not, come on back, First Eagles can always use your talents to keep improving the game. :air_kiss:

Edited by Panama Red

I'm very sad you are letting us......but, of course, you can be back anytime.

Thank You for all your wonderful sounds!

Thanks for all your help, Nix. I hope you'll drop in from time to time to give us your comments, and maybe come back to modding for First Eagles someday.

Edited by Stephen1918