Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

ABC's "LAST RESORT" Nuke sub boomer show

Who watched it and what did you think. I didn't watch it all, was at work and we were busy. From what I saw It looked pretty decent. I am gonna watch it now heres a link.http://abc.go.com/wa...5232274/captain

Edited by MAKO69

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

Dude sorry to hear that, I would definitely not try a website like justintv.

One word: proxy :wink:

I recorded it, and just sat down and watched it.

I'll have to say that the first episode had some descent acting, character development, and did well in introducing a storyline that can drag on several seasons. However, in reality, I would think that this would all be resolved within days, even if the government took decades to prosecute everyone. I look forward to watching more, but I still miss : The Unit.

I'm a little curious why the Illinois didn't just fire to begin with. I think the plan was to sink the Colorado, but it just didn't happen in the order that wanted it to. They wanted to take credit for sinking a ship that fired on Pakistan. It will be interesting to see how this mysterious box on the Colorado turns out to be.

The Illinois fired on Pakistan, and the Colorado fired across the bow of Washington DC. Now we are in the middle of a quagmire, and hopefully the Colorado can find some sympathizers out there to assist them.

interetering, but like Revolution, full of holes.

I wasn't aware of an 'extended range' Trident, that could reach nearly 18000 miles from teh Indian Ocean to the US east cosat (by flying over Indiania????)

however, I'll be watching it to see where it take us...

And, of course (typically for Hollywood) they forgot another little detail, and that's the fact that each Trident D5 missile carries at least 4 (and is capable of lofting up to 12) MIRVs. The current loadout is 4 MIRVs each equipped with the 475 kt W88 warhead.

And, of course (typically for Hollywood) they forgot another little detail, and that's the fact that each Trident D5 missile carries at least 4 (and is capable of lofting up to 12) MIRVs. The current loadout is 4 MIRVs each equipped with the 475 kt W88 warhead.

To quote a line from episode 1.... "I love it when you talk Military Hardware to me...."

ABC can be received in the Caribbean, I also found the pun "U.S. vs. us" awesome.

Bullets go bang, bombs go boom, and nukes go Ka-f**king-Boom. Wholesale urban renewal in one fell swoop!

• Like 1