CaptSopwith

OT: Returning To The Front

Good evening my fellow OFF'ers!

I am happy to report that I am finally back. You've probably seen me lurking for the last week or so but, as RL frequently does, I had no time to post. I have returned from Germany where I had a truly life-changing experience. I can't wait to get back and visit again. And, best of all, I finally saw my first World War I aircraft up close and in person... it literally brought tears to my eyes.

I hope everyone is doing well. It seems like forever since I've posted. I apologize for not being around more often. As Lothar will be able to relate, no doubt, life in grad school completely monopolizes your time. I love what I'm doing, but alas, it doesn't give you a lot of free hours.

That said, whenever I'm in need of a refreshing break from my studies, I take up one of my pilots in OFF. And, thanks to Lothar's fantastic OFFBase, I remember my pilots and their trails and tribulations so much better now!

Anyway, glad to be back. More posts to come, no doubt, even as we push towards mid-terms here.

Cheers! :drinks:

Welcome back!

Waiting to hear about your 'adventures' and impressions, Capt. - and hopefully some photos.

But first: have a good start back into the treadmill.

I'm glad to hear you've had a good time in Germany :beach: Welcome back Captain!

Good to see you Old Chap...You were Posted as 'Missing' over Germany!..... Glad the Hun's didn't keep you too long!