Dave

Who....

farted?

oopsie...

Power fart from all the PBR I drank

i promise, wont ever eat beans, and afterwards drink water...

:minigun: :minigun: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::bomb: :bomb: :bomb::minigun: :minigun:

• Like 1

I believe that was 1C and Luthier's comments about CloD you smell...

• Like 1

post-2160-0-58409100-1349126642_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on in this thread?

I walked in the forum and it was stinking so I asked who farted. Of course then the fingers started pointing.

The guy below me

Eating that many beans was a bad idea regarding air freshness and social balance around. But cooking beans with that much chilli oil was a disastrous idea regarding underwear's cleanliness and self-esteem... :blowup:

Anybody heard the farting contest that was dreamed up by some Canadians on the way over to the WWII and recorded (audio) for posterity. I heard it once and nearly died laughing. I think the competitors were one Paul Boomer, Austrailian who trained all the way to the contest on a ship loaded with cabbage, and one Lord Windeshmear, who came to the contest attired in tights with an appropriate hole. The hole was decorated with fringe to enhance the visual effects. The contest platform was about 12' X 12' with a pole in the center for the contestant to grip while straining away. The audio was a pretend BBC announcer who announced the event in the same style as one would expect from a tennis match. I shall never hear a good real fart without thinking about classifying it as a little 'freep' or a resounding 'fundesbreak'. I am chuckling just thinking about it.