Sign in to follow this  
HouseHobbit

Off topic: It does not work ! Bummer

I knew that all the time!

I have actually tried to use this knowledge - I tried to thwart the eavesdropping operations

by sending to the Secret Services (and thereby the governement) thoughts which might

influence their decisions in that direction, that they would raise the rents of old poor people,

and add 5 more bank holidays to the year. With no success so far though...

Edited by Olham

Master Olham, you may be on to something there!! :good:

There are very dangerous and damaging signals for Mars and other hidden places!!

We Must be protected!!

Wearing my Bowl and holding by towel just in case!!

:umnik:

Edited by HouseHobbit

See, this is why, for quite a while now, I have instructed all my followers to use a 2.147 mm diameter wire mesh, on 7.291 mm spacing, made from uni-polar magnetized Unobtanium-239. If you craft this carefully and place it between twin layers or Reynold's wrap (generic aluminum foil doesn't work, as the gov't has laced it at the quantum level with strange quarks), you can block their mind-bending signals.

It's difficult for me to find enough of the stuff, though, because, in order to protect my brains, I have to cover the part of me that I sit on, so I need to get enough for a pair of briefs!!!

The fundamental problem with most tin foil hat designs is that none of them provide a proper earth ground. One must use several lengths of high grade silver chains which contact the ground, or can be attached to your cold water pipes. Unobtanium-239 would be preferred, but I'm not sure it can be fashioned into a chain. Others might have more information on that. Beware of the water pipe solution because there have been reports of reverse signalling through urban water supplies; private wells are ok, if properly monitored.

Be safe out there. They're watching and listening.

OT it does not Work!! Foil Hats!! Bummer

That's odd, worked for my Turkey last Christmas.

But, if you put your tinfoil hat in the microwave and set it on high for a long time, the interference it creates will backfeed into the spy satellites and short them out.

NOTE: Only do this with a microwave you never want to use again because it will be destroyed in the process. Also, position the microwave outside at the end of a very long extension cord, in a position where it's at least 20 feet from anything flammable. Also, power the extension cord from a generator, not your house. And position yourself far away from both the generator and the microwave :)

Edited by Bullethead

Bullethead,

It sounds like you and your firetruck have responded to more than one tinfoil hat+microwave "experiments".

Reminds me of the old American lady, who wanted to dry her freshly washed little doggy -

in her microwave...

She didn't say that. She said she wanted a hot dog!

<bad-ummp!-tsss.jpg>

Bullethead,

It sounds like you and your firetruck have responded to more than one tinfoil hat+microwave "experiments".

All the same person

Bullethead,

Yup, that's true :)