Sign in to follow this  
ravenclaw_007

twin engine aircraft , exhaust nozzle animation

is there a need that on twin engine aircrafts each exhaust nozzle is animated on a separate animation slot ????

the reason i´m asking is that we are always short on animation slot´s and SF2 does not support separate engine control so it seems a waste of animation slot´s to me if we assign for each nozzle a seperate slot , the only reason i could think of would be in case of a damaged engine due to gunfire or a missile hit what would happen to the other exhaust nozzle would it be still functioning ???? and if not would it matter ????

I think if one nozzle was damaged the animation would still work on the other as the game doesnt disable the animation assigned in max as far as I know.

landing gears still work if one is missing.

Edited by russouk2004

yap but for the landing gear you have separate animation slots , but what will happen if i put both exhaust nozzles on the same animation slot and one engine gets damaged ????

the reason im asking i have 2 twin engine aircraft projects and i need more animation slots for each of them , 4 slots are gone everytime because of the landing gears and the rest is disapearing faster than free beer

I put main landing gears in same slot and if one gets damaged the other seems to work