Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Hidden hardpoints, gone?

i remember (well, in 1stGens and maybe early SF2), we used to be able to have a 'hidden' GropeID beyond 6.

Is this no longer working?? It would not show on the loadout screen, but in-game, those points would have the weapon loaded

Cause I've got one bird almost ready for re-release, that has a Group7, and they no longer show. I can fiddle the loadout to have them, but it DOES reduce the striking power by removing 2 bombs.

I've just added four extra hard points (sparrow IRM station + pylon & rear sparrow station countermeasure pods) to the stock F-4E 78 Kurnass. They do not show up in the loadout screen but all have the correct weapon in the game as specified by the loadout.ini file.

New Folder (2).zip

Edited by dtmdragon

not scabbing something on via FakePilot ™; talking about the actual hardpoints, GropeID=7; 6 has always been max, but we've cheated that in the past That's were the illuminator parachute flare pods go on the AD-4NL.

Group7 don't appear no more

Groups beyond 6 have'nt worked for a while now m8, we ran into this issue while redoing the Tornado. According to TK we were just lucky that it had worked before as it was never a design feature.

welllll........................poop!!

:blackeye:

I guess that VC-35 will just have to do the job with rockets!

As Ant said, when we had it on the Tonka it would cause random lock-ups on the load-out screen when changing your wingmans weapons. I got "around" it by making group 1 everything that the A/C would Always fly with (2 tanks, 2x ECM, 2x IRM and 2xARM) which left me 5 groups to play with instead of only 2. However your Spads can't really do that unless you decide to make the centre-line and "shoulder" pylons (ones nearest the centre-line) 1 group and use the Loadout.ini to load them with different items.

Edited by ianh755

Groups beyond 6 have'nt worked for a while now m8, we ran into this issue while redoing the Tornado. According to TK we were just lucky that it had worked before as it was never a design feature.

That's a bummer.

in inner pylons have already been split into 2 groups .. the 4NL needs one for the radar pod, the other for the ECM pod. Centerline for bombs or drop tank.

oh, well. I"ll make do!