To the CA site powers that be, if this mod is going to be released in pieces ( and I don't know how piecemeal it will be), maybe a dedicated folder in the SF2 Campaign section is warranted. I know reorganization has been suggested before for the entire SF2 section along the lines as SF1 but this is just one folder before things possibly become too numerous? Any thoughts? Too much hassle?

Honestly I would think things like "KAW", or new Korea Air War stuff was being mentioned in the File Announcements...

i think i recall Wrench sayin he was releasing many of the major pieces cause of bog down on the main project........

a dedicated folder (or in actual terms 'a thread') in the Campaigns downloads would only exist if there was an actual campaign existing, doncha think?

And as the items being released are objects, they go in the Objects downloads.

kinda makes sense, don't it??

I'm sure a some point, some luantic will assemble all the relevant pieces ala NF4 or Falklands or whathaveyou, build the requiste dedicated campaigns and make it avilable like the others

I think all items associated with the once and future KAW release should have a common tag in the title, either KAW or Korea to make them stand out in file searches. In the test I just did, I had to first do a default search of SF2 downloads with just Korea and then a 2nd search with just KAW to cover all the recent releases. If they all had the same tag, probably KAW being the most specific, then they would all show up in the same search. Hard to find or not, it is great to see all this stuff being made accessible instead of wasting away in "beta" installs. The piece are there. Now if someone will put in the effort to glue them together into a single coherent release with lots of spit and polish to make it into a nice addon that looks like payware and is easily installed by noobs :)

agreed...I"ll add "KAW" to any further uploads!

I'm still awaiting the new FM for the F-86A, and revamps for the E & F (which means all the other Sabres I've done over the last 18 months or so, will also need new data inis!!)

Obviously it would be a little more work for you, wrench, but I do like the idea of a sticky thread in the general discussion forum (or wherever) where the first and only post has the download link for each piece. The post could be edited each time a new piece is uploaded. That would make it very quick and easy to ensure one has everything released to date...

"KAW" in the title does the trick. Makes finding related downloads exceptionally easy :)

Thanks,Kevin for all your hard work and the KAW TEAM for adding additional playability to the sim we all love to fly!