Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Frugals World is BACK!

I have not posted there in so long, that I've forgotten my login ID and password....lol

um, some explaination for the folks watching at home please......

Hard to explain. It was a forum where a bunch of us used to hang out, blow off steam and cause trouble and talk about simming. Rules are very lax there too. Not safe for work for sure.

I wonder if the same group of "tools" that thought they were Falcon 4 commandos are still there.

Yeah, Frugal's was the F4 place like we're the SF place or SimQH is for a couple of the other sims. I must admit I rarely went and if I had a logon I forgot it LONG before the place collapsed.

Yea, ole sparko (where is he anyway?) invited me there when they had asian babe thread when C5 had the ABF. I tried to find that thread but couldn't.

Falcon

my old credentials don't work... Not that I had any hope Frugals would be back

Not that I had any hope Frugals would be back

I don't think any of us did.

Mine worked, but I had no idea that Frugals would ever be back, only made three posts there way back when, one of them was to Armourdave. Anyway, this place is my place to create hate and discontent.