ojcar

Any Italian Nieuport 11 skin available?

Just what the title says.

Not yet :grin: But on the list. Do you want one in particular? or just generic?

One generic it's OK for my Italian folder. Thank you!

the other day I was searching for a misplaced psd, and to my surprise I found all my FE working on PSD's (in totally the wrong folder) that i started in 2007 , be4 i moved to Spain , I thought they were on the PC that i left behind for my sisters kids to use,

there is an Italain N11 in there , i will fire it up in PS & finish it & post it :biggrin:

i forgot how much fun it was to skin these lil buggerz :biggrin:post-3258-0-01799000-1350137881.jpg

post-3258-0-83234100-1350137901_thumb.jpg

still some tinkering about 2 do but U get the general idea

Since it does not show in your pictures, I take it that you will have the standard Italian tri-coloured underwinds ???

post-3258-0-31004100-1350145382_thumb.jpgpost-3258-0-21524400-1350145405_thumb.jpg

three do have the green & red yep , the other proifle shows roundels on lower wings

Very nice! My Nieuports and Voisins have decals named "ItalianRed" and "ItalianGreen" which are red and green patches that match the game's decal colors. You are welcome to use those for the underwing tricolor markings.

• Like 1

Thx stephen for the offer, I find the decals hard work , i found i spent more time trying to get them in the right location, than actually skinning the model!!!!

I would like to direct the decal ini to your nieuport D folder for the tail numbers, if thats ok , that would keep me fresh for skinning, i know I would get bogged down by the decals & for sure,grind to a halt !!

Gambit, I prefer decals myself because I run in medium graphics mode most of the time, and the decals look better. But I agree, setting the decals is a LOT of trial and error.

You are welcome to use the tail numbers. You can even copy them into your skin if you want so people who don't have my plane will still be able to use them.

• Like 1

Hey Gambit, nice to see you again over here.

As you can see in the downloads section Stephen1918 has done a lot of awesome planes that are waiting for your nice skins :flyer:

• Like 1

Hi Stephen Im Running FE1 on a 2007 laptop at med setting @1024, the only high setting is "object Textures", my decals look nasty at (med object textures) but high as you see looks fine , but makes no impact on frame rates for me

post-3258-0-88065000-1350205414_thumb.jpg

post-3258-0-30694900-1350205510_thumb.jpg

post-3258-0-29936500-1350205483_thumb.jpg

Thx I got the serials in the right spot on the tails ,i will put a thank you and direction to download your N10,

in the Readme :biggrin: