Sign in to follow this  
Dave

DCS: P-51D Mustang No Longer In Beta

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=18

The DCS: P-51D Mustang offers both highly-detailed simulation and easy-to-play "game" mode options for both hardcore and casual gamers. When in simulation mode, this is the most authentic simulation of the P-51D Mustang that has ever been done for the PC. Enjoy both the thrill of flying this warbird and operating its various weapons against a variety of ground and airborne targets.

An interactive training system puts you in the cockpit with an instructor as he walks you step-by-step of learning to fly the Mustang.

A powerful yet easy-to-use mission editor allows you to create your own missions and campaigns. A one-click Mission Generator also allows you to instantly create battles as small or large as you wish.

Fly online with built-in server browser that supports up to 32 players in both head-to-head and cooperative gameplay. Fly online with other DCS aircraft like the Black Shark and the A-10C Warthog

Dave do you have it? And played more than a bit? Will like to ask some things.

Yes I do have it. Its fun as hell.

I searched for some responses trough the web, and got that there is no Georgian air force skin for the Mustang :sad: I wanted to try a bit of COIN with it. Also saw a pretty cool bailout sequence. Shame they didn't added that Georgian AF skin, with rockets, bombs and guns and with his loong loitering time would have been a cool COIN Aircraft.

I've been watching the P-51D, but never got around to buying the module, Maybe in a month or so as a gift to myself, but it's not in the budget right now.

not many MP Servers have Slots for it either, I've been playing with the same group of guys on SimQH and having a blast with the A-10c.

To think 8 months ago I was content with SF2, and just bought A-10C on sale for $12.50 just to have it, and now I spend 99% of my Flight sim time in DCS, lol.