Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

Mechwarrior Online

Never been much of a sci-fi guy, but I've always loved giant, laser-wielding robots. Some shots from a match this morning.

Launcher_2012_10_11_08_05_42_968.jpg

Launcher_2012_10_11_08_05_57_206.jpg

Launcher_2012_10_11_08_06_10_217.jpg

Launcher_2012_10_11_08_11_44_529.jpg

I too like big robots but, the Mechwarrior bots are not sexy looking like their Japanese cousins.

I too like big robots but, the Mechwarrior bots are not sexy looking like their Japanese cousins.

I actually feel the opposite. I don't like the robots that look like people in fancy suits of armor.

I like my robots to look like big, slow, awkward, walking tanks. The Timberwolf is my all time favorite.

These graphics... beautiful. What Mechwarrior is it ? I played before on 2 and 3, but CDs were lost during a house move...

I actually feel the opposite. I don't like the robots that look like people in fancy suits of armor.

I like my robots to look like big, slow, awkward, walking tanks. The Timberwolf is my all time favorite.

Ya man...if you're going to make a big ass walking tank, it should look like a big ass walking tank.

"Chicks dig giant robots."

FC

These graphics... beautiful. What Mechwarrior is it ? I played before on 2 and 3, but CDs were lost during a house move...

Mechwarrior Online.

Enters open Beta next Tuesday!

Mechwarrior Online.

Enters open Beta next Tuesday!

Arrg... online ? Does that mean it will be a multiplayer only without possibility to play solo ? :stars:

Finally, the graphics look so beautiful that I'll put my bitterness aside.

Thanks for answering!

Come on, Jet Jaguar was the best giant robot ever, tag team wrestling with Godzilla vs the Ugly Monsters!