Sign in to follow this  
Beer

Preorders soon!!!!

Seems preorders will take place soon!

Anyone interested in forming a Biohaz team for coordinated online play?

Against the evil SubSim guys? :biggrin:

Preorder link

Cheers

Beer

Hey now Beer, SubSim guys aren't all that bad :angry: lol. Looking forward to playing though. You interested in an online fleet?

Count me in playing online....Beer and I are gonna tear up them subsim guys....hehe...I get to learn from the Orion Master!

<C>

Fates

www.TeamODB.com

hehe, it's on :biggrin:

I'm in the Seawolves, and we're looking for new members for DW if you guys are interested? If not, that's totally cool.

Edited by Skorn

Although the preorders is not enabled yet, they seem to be getting closer. I am really pleased that they are ensuring they are putting out a quality product, vice a game needing a patchwork right out of the box.

Skorn you bet we can hook up and do some playing with its release! Although Fates and I are not looking to change up our Squadron/Clan/Team we can certainly do some coop or head to head stuff with our Teams.

As for Subsim...just building a lil rilvary is all, being alot of them are likely on the Beta team, we will try and give em hell! :tomato:

www.TeamODB.com

Cheers

Beer

Guest MrMudd

:tomato: Whoo Hooo

TACCO is ready for the Chase

Sounds good to me, just looking forward to some friendly competition once I get the hang of the game.