PCI-E 6800GT OC!

OK here is the system I have...

NForce 4 Ultra

AMD 64 3500+ Clawhammer 90 @ 2.3 GHZ

1 GB PC3200 @ 430 MHz 2.5 - 2 - 2 - 5

BFG PCI-E 6800 GT OC 256 MB DDR3

SB Audigy 2 ZS

ect.....

Lock On still does not perform as well as you think it would. I get about 35 FPS and even lower on 4x AA & AF at 1024x768x32. This game engine is crapy as hell IMO. This there any thing I can do with out having to lose image quality?

Edited by lexicon

ok,first question would be,drivers updated? you close all not neede apps?...35fps is not bad at all...If you turn on all the eye candy you will get a frame hit

ok,first question would be,drivers updated? you close all not neede apps?...35fps is not bad at all...If you turn on all the eye candy you will get a frame hit

It's not my system every thing is in optimum condition. Only 16 processes in the background. New drivers are installed the OS is updated and I just did a clean reinstall. All the settings were on but still it should run better than 35FPS. It hits 500FPS when I look at the sky. :rofl: