Sign in to follow this  
HouseHobbit

Off topic Hobbit in the wind

To all my friends here, i wish to apologize that I have been somewhat busy of Late with real life..

And Haven't finished the Italy add-on set..

Any who have downloaded this Please contact me Via: PM and let me know .

How this worked or Not for you..

Here is a few pictures of what has been keeping me busy of late..

And soon the riding year will end here, so I am retuning to my Sim work..

Thanks to all..

Hobbit 33

Hobbit 24

Hobbit 34

scooterbike

And Yes she is a great ride, Scooterbike that is..

Edited by HouseHobbit

awesome bro! Better get the time in before winter! Cold here in MA.

Good reasons kept you off, Hobbit - a Harley Davidson, good weather, and an Elf on the backseat -

who could ask for more?

May I daresay, that you look much like a Hobbit - maybe from the Brandybock line?

Good on you HH! Your RL reasons for not being at the virtual front look far more enjoyable than mine have been. And a sidebar: I no longer partake of motorcycles as we came to an understanding quite some time ago. I do not try to ride them and they do not try to kill me. It has been an amicable agreement.

Good reasons kept you off, Hobbit - a Harley Davidson, good weather, and an Elf on the backseat -

who could ask for more?

May I daresay, that you look much like a Hobbit - maybe from the Brandybock line?

Brandybock , is one side of the family is from..The other side is the Fur foot clan..

Commonly known as the fur feets to some..

And my Elf friend I have known for 20 years, she is a fisty lady, that just loves Harley's too..

Thanks Guys..

BRAVO!!

I know little of Hobbits, but loves me some Harleys! So good on ya, bro, whilst we wait these last two weeks for WOFF! Now my beloved shares Lou's understanding of mo'sicles and my two-wheeling is of the pedal-powered type; but when my oldest son had a Harley, he let me take a spin on it, and man! Then he shows up next day with a T-shirt from the dealership that only buyers get - we live in an area once dominated by steel mills - and it read "Hot Metal Harley-Davidson" and I got bit so hard... It's like I told him, after seeing the machine, and then the shirt, you'd have to have a testosterone level in the parts-per-trillion level not to get bit!

I am fortunate, though, that my autistic son can ride a bicycle, and handle the gears needed to navigate the hills around here, We had a marvelous 16 mile ride yesterday through brilliant autumn foliage, along a lake nearby, followed by a family picnic and some good grilled hotdogs - it's the good life, I say!

Edited by HumanDrone

Hey, that's what I call an affordable good lifestyle, HD! Well done!

Yessir, my friend it is, but it's only in the USA that you'd load your bicycles onto your 4WD, 360 HP(268 kW) Hemi V-8 Powered SUV and drive 40 miles (or more!) to go bicycling! Nice country, but the good places to cycle are really spread out!

We're hoping to go to Ohiopyle while the autumn glory lasts. That bridge is part of a bicycle trail that runs from McKeesport, PA, to Washington DC!

Bravo, HumanDrone.. I have a Love for anything with two wheels.. :biggrin:

And riding is just too cool on a Harley or otherwise..

And driving 40 miles to ride your bicycle, OH YEA!!

Works for me..

BRAVO!!

Still in the wind!!

Also, Back to working on the Italy expansion for all..

BRAVO!!

And there is Much rejoicing!!

Hope it translates well to WOFF! I mean, another two weeks and.... :wink:

LOL!! yea in another two weeks that is..

Still tooling with the "Bikers" We are having our Indian summer here this week ,

So OFF I go..

Hobbit Scooterbike

Edited by HouseHobbit

great to see another sportster rider.we are just about done riding up here in southeastern ontario so its time to do more flying.if you get up here sometime let me know and we can get together.ride safe............sportsterjim