Sign in to follow this  
m29

keys assignments not working

I installed the latest formal updates, keys assingments are not working.

assignment presents one thing, in game actual present a different.

for example, <Enter> should cycle Air-to-Air weapons. this is how it presented in the options menu (I have changed it).

still, nothing happens once I press it.

same goes for my logitech sidewinder keys assinments. I press button 1 and it acts as if I preseed 2.

any idea ?

delete control.ini and extract new one,reset to default your keys and try again?..just a thought.

in other words I for one havent a clue lol

Edited by russouk2004

Thanks for trying.

I did an "in between" thing :-)

I have edited the controls.ini manually. seems like there is a bug in updating it via the options menu. once I did - it works great.

Thanks again.

by chance, in a recent download, was there an "AircraftObject.ini" included, that you was told ot install?

If so, try renaming said file, and see what happens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JamesWilson
      After a crash, my Strike Fighters 2 Europe keys appear all set as unassigned.
      There's no way i can set 'em.
      Even if i bind them, they still be unassigned.
      I EVEN TRIED REINSTALLING THE GAME, and they are STILL all unassigned...
      I seriously have no idea of what to do, since this happened only in Europe and not in vanilla game or North Atlantic. 
      There's also another problem: keys look "bugged" in SF2 NA, since i binded all of them, but some still don't work.
      As these won't be enough, they're bugged also because if i set a key for a specified control, and then i try to unassign it re-pressing the same key on another command, instead of unassigning the first command, it glitches and i can set two or more commands with the same key... this clearly bugged out 
      Could you please help and tell me what can i do to "unbug" all of this mess?
      Thank you a lot guys, i appreciate your help so much
    • By chrispdm1
      WOFF Default Keyboard Controls
      View File Here is a quick sheet I compiled showing all the default keyboard and joystick controls in Wings: Over Flanders Fields
      Submitter chrispdm1 Submitted 12/12/2013 Category Maps, Missions, and Campaigns  
    • By chrispdm1
      Here is a quick sheet I compiled showing all the default keyboard and joystick controls in Wings: Over Flanders Fields

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..