It appears that the download section is down. Will it be down long? I have tried to access for the last couple of days but have been unable. Thanks.

Hi & welcome to Biohaz - although if you read the front page you may have read that it could well be closing.

Having said that I just downloaded something as a test so the downloads section still seems to be running - what file in particular did you try?

You have to be logged into the forums to download.

Hi & welcome to Biohaz - although if you read the front page you may have read that it could well be closing.

Having said that I just downloaded something as a test so the downloads section still seems to be running - what file in particular did you try?

You have to be logged into the forums to download.

Thanks for your response. Sorry I didn't check the front page. A squsd mate of mine wanted to download the A-1H so I thought I would inquire for him. I have the file so I will try to upload to him. Again thanks for your response.

A lot of the stuff that was here, is also at www.avsim.com/

Including v4.0 & v5.0 of the A-1H. I'll be sad to see BioHaz go, as this place was the strongest supporter of Strike Fighters in the early days. I've noticed that two recent updates that I made to the Filling In The Blanks thread have "disappeared". You can also find this thread mirrored at ThirdWire's Forums, Column5's site, and SimHQ.

In time we can only hope that MJ will have the time to restart BioHaz in some new format...

I can't even find the latest A-1H file at the moment so I don't know if they were pulled by capun or if it's a database glitch (I doubt that MJ is doing maintenance).

Guest capun

Buff

The A-1H is the Skyeraider and not my model. Are you confusing it with the AH-1W SuperCobra?

Sorry guys, just saw this. Downloads are currently offline at the moment. Sorry for the confusion.

Buff

The A-1H is the Skyeraider and not my model. Are you confusing it with the AH-1W SuperCobra?

sorry capun, brain fart :blush:

Hi, unfortunately the whole future of Biohazcentral is uncertain at the moment.

So, the answer is we just don't know.