komemiute

Rogue System - Logo Design Contest - Free copy to the winners

Hi, I'd like to announce a logo design contest for Rogue System. The details and rules can be found here: http://www.fingerscrossedinteractive.com...8250286ecf#p47.

The winner will receive an Alpha Tester's slot if/when we reach that stage of development.

Second place will receive a Beta Tester's slot, again if/when we reach that stage.

Third place will receive a free copy of the initial Gold release of Rogue System.

I say "if/when" because, while I certainly expect, assume and hope, I can not guarantee these goals will be achieved.

I know it's early, but I'd like to use the logo for the upcoming proof-of-concept video that I have planned for around the first of the new year. Likewise, I'd like to start using it at the website, on screenshots, etc.

Thanks in advance for anyone who decides to submit a design. Cheers...

By the way, I'm not affiliated with Fingers-Crossed Interactive, I was just trying to spread the word.

I really think it's a valid effort and deserves as much advertisement as possible!