Sign in to follow this  
GateKeeper

SF:P1 and WOV compatable???

Just getting back into Strike Fighters after a long hiatus, and I am planning on getting Wings over Vietnam.

Also lost all my mods and add-ons for SF:P1 and am in the LOOONG process of D/L'ing them all over again. :blink:

Really looking forward to flying the new Helo's. :biggrin:

My question is, are all the mods and add-ons available for SF:P1 compatable with WOV?? (ie. can you add them all into WOV like you can SF:P1??)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by GateKeeper

My question is, are all the mods and add-ons available for SF:P1 compatable with WOV?? (ie. can you add them all into WOV like you can SF:P1??)

Pretty much, probably over 90%.

If you get fully patched you may find some odd behaviour with older aircraft mods on the ground if they haven't been updated for Sp3 as there were significant changes to the damper rates etc. in Sp3.

There are some exceptions. If you transfer the AN-12, C-130, & F-104G to WOV you will need to extract all the files relating to that aircraft with the SFP1E .cat file extractor & include them with the transfer. Same goes for any aircraft using the f-104G cockpit from SFP1. WOV aircraft ( Like the A-6A or B-52D ) will need their files extracted as well if you transfer them to SFP1/SFG...