Sign in to follow this  
Romflyer

Superbug afterburner sound

Ever since the release of Brain32's awesome new superbug pit I have trying to use the F-18F, I have been struggling with the afterburner sounds........struggling isnt the right word....... there isnt any afterburner sound. I tried to redirect the sound in the data.ini to another AB sound but it didnt seem to help. Anybody have any ideas on why I am not getting a RUMBLE when I need it?

Make sure you have the soundfiles in sounds folder ...that they are actually there or named right.

WindSoundName=USNwind

StallSoundName=USNstall

EngineSoundName=GEF1414

AfterburnerSoundName=Xle2

DamagedEngineSound=USNovsp

FlapsSoundName=USNflaps

AirbrakesSoundName=Airbrakes

GearsSound=Gear

Make sure you have the soundfiles in sounds folder ...that they are actually there or named right.

WindSoundName=USNwind

StallSoundName=USNstall

EngineSoundName=GEF1414

AfterburnerSoundName=Xle2

DamagedEngineSound=USNovsp

FlapsSoundName=USNflaps

AirbrakesSoundName=Airbrakes

GearsSound=Gear

When I said that I tried a different burner sound the idea was to confirm that I was pointing to a sound file that worked. And everything seems to be in order.......just no functioning AB sound