has you all know im working on a Arado AR-68E its all most done but it lack two things Skin that i can handle and that cant seam to work out FM tweaks i use the Fm from another biplane that works fine but in the Arado its sinks in the runway and explodes and engine his not working im 95% (reset x form on all meshes before uvwmapping and link) sure it FM problem so i aks can some help to FM this aitcraft please.

if so PM please

Edited by cocas

It is possibly min max extents problem

get the min max extent tool...iirc its in sf1 tools utilities downloads and its a good tool easy to use too.

Edited by russouk2004

It is possibly min max extents problem

get the min max extent tool...iirc its in sf1 tools utilities downloads and its a good tool easy to use too.

done that no joy

if it has collision points...disable them for fuselage and nose etc and try

fixed i use the Fm another aircraft and it works fine but clud use some help fine tunning the FM

Fm his almost done by oscar now i need a skinner any one.........................please!

Here's why you shouldn't rely on model boxes for ideas on how to paint an aircraft.

Almost all the representations of a Ar-68E show the light and shade of fabric covered wings. But the Ar-68E had plywood on the upper surface of the top wing back to the forward spar. On the underside of the top wing the plywood went back to the rear spar. The lower wings were entirely covered in plywood.

A leason in doing your research. I could have been several days creating a fabric covered aircraft that looked just like the plastic models but nothing like the real thing.

post-2351-0-26046400-1356076257_thumb.jpg

Edited by LloydNB