Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

World of Tanks

I wanted to know who is playing this game?! I tried it some month ago, dam nI hated this arcadish game, ... but couldnt stop playing it. I dont spend money on it, only enjoying it freely but still have a hell of fun with it.

You can find me under my nick 76iapblack and im playing the european server, sadly you cant switch your account from one to another server, so think twice before you create an account.

too many team killers who paid for their giant tanks and non-payers get diddly. Uninstalled the first day

Im playing on and off, my best tank is currently JgPz IV tier 6 TD, I have had pretty good matches, and Im in a Finnish clan and we play together quite often.

Sounds good. Ok Teamkillers are there but one in 200 fights.

My tanks

Vk 3601

Tiger 1

Kv1

Kv1s

Su85

My hitrate is only 73% it was higher once. Playing with two german teams

Play it a lot, just joined the 14th AD clan.

Profile:

http://worldoftanks....022564-wahubna/

Current tanks:

French:

B1

Soviet:

KV-1S

KV-3

German:

Vk3601H

VK3002DB

Jagdpanther (hello 105!)

American:

Super Pershing

M4

just sold T20

T-29

Currently saving credits for the King Tiger, M26 Pershing, IS, Su-85, and the M-18 Hellcat

Personally I love the game. The latest updates have greatly improved the game. Tier spreads in battles have been greatly narrowed down, physics implemented (a lot of fun), revised visuals, new sounds (holy crap the BL-10 sounds mean), and new maps and battle modes.

I do not know the last time you folks have played it, but the latest version 8.0, is fantastic. With the up coming 8.1 update the British will be added. So now its American, Soviet, German, French, and soon British plus many additions to the American, Soviet, and German lines..(M18 Hellcat anyone?).

Yes the controls are simple/arcade like. But if you like tanks, give it a try. With the latest addition of physics it has changed the gameplay especially at higher tiers with the big boys...by the way, pushing someone off a cliff or landing on top of a tank is a lot of fun ;)

FYI if you have not made it up to at least Tier 6 you have no idea what this game is like. Well I would like to say tier 8 but having gone down several branches I know that can take a while.

If you are on the NA server, look me up: username wahubna

I'll platoon with you.

Edited by WACO

Im still over one million credits away from the king tiger. I try to reach more kills than played games. My max kill was 8 in one match. I was top tier with the kv1 its an absolutly good armored beast with the latest gun and autoloader. Even other kv1 has no chance, they dont know where to shoot at.

Was enjoying this when I played it. Then one of the patches screwed up during the region swap events and I miss the window during the re-install. Now it won't accept my login despite the password reset working perfectly... Bah, gave me the galloping sh*ts! Why can't I just change my region at will? I mean, what happens if someone moves overseas? Dumb move. Really enjoyed the game when I played it though. It was getting a bit too "pay to win" for a while there and I'm glad to see they curbed the strength of the Arty, but all in all, it's a pretty fun romp. I'm reluctant to start from scratch again, but... I dunno. Kinda interested to see the Pommy tanks! Miss my Soviet light tanks. :cry:

I was on the US server first, i thought myself i can change the region easily but that was impossible. I gave up my account for the EU server, just to play with my friends, and i had already unlocked the tiger and yes i was happy.

So, all from scratch? Yes now it eas abit easier cause i knew what to play and how to play, have now the tiger 2 and i was a bit unsure cause many people are complaining about loosing money with this beast.

Stock gun but the rest is improved to max, it s not the moneymaker, but still a tank that makes fun, kills the enemy and earns some cash. But only if you play it smart, damn my hitrate is over 84 % with this tank.

Have nought some garageslots and thats all i have invested with real cash.

You can have an account on the US server and on the european server at the same time. No problem.

Its a funny game.

You will laugh, but my favorite tank is the german Leichttraktor. With a 100% crew, binocular, camo net and ventilation it is a nice little killer.

Second favorite is the T-34/85 full developed. Its fast, has a good punch.

And number 3 favorite is the american tankdestroyer T-49. Its a pleasure to fight with it.

My highest developed tank is the AMX13/75 tier 8, then Tiger, Panther, VK-3002DB, T-43 as tier 7

My faves are the Tiger, Tiger 2, Kv-1Sport and Kv1, StugIII definatly the Hetzer, had the highest killratio in it "9" they came as a row of pearls into my sight, one after the other .. damn those idiots!

One special Tank for me is the T-28, they are so underestimated and underrated from the other players, that you can rock a match if you play it right!

I suck on the french line, damn it was a pain to grind the AMX 40, small litlle fortress, but give me sticks and stones and im more effective than with the standart weapon! Im targeting the Jagdpanther, but the grind in the JPz IV is also a pain. What name do you use ingame?!

UrsusMiNor on american server:

Here some best results:

post-3395-0-22329800-1355761924_thumb.jpg

and

post-3395-0-92048100-1355761960_thumb.jpg

and on european server my nick is Koschka.

best result i ever got: 10 kills with the Wolverine

post-3395-0-00037200-1355762177_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gepard

There are also a lot where i played foolish.

But i say it again, the Leichttraktor is the best fun. You can kill nearly all enemies, not like in the high tiers where your gun often is only a "Panzeranklopfgerät".

This was the last game this day. Had also had a "Krieger" or "Top Gun" medal this day during a lost game. But this last one was real fun. I stood together with a Medium Mark I at mines against 5 enemies. I got 4, the med got one. Then we rooled to the enemy base, where i got my 5th kill and the med his second. Was a good teamplay.

post-3395-0-09236000-1355777560_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gepard

have compared your stats with mine, seems you are alow tier killer. I love the tigers and the hetzer, still on the way to the M10

The M10 is great you will love it, but the T49 is much more fun and the Hellcat is the best of all

Mal im Ernst, wir sind die einzigen hier :)

Ich mag den Hetzer ungemein, selbst die T40 Laffette, sehr präzise und stabil, nur etwas gegen Arty empfindlich. Manchmal hat man echt gute Matches, habe mit einem T26E4 und ich im Tiger 2 die halbe Map aufgemischt, So als wären wir viele und nur Revolvermagazine. Verdammt gutes Game!

Mit den Briten tue ich mich etwas schwer, habe den Crusader gerade voll ausgerüstet und bin mit auf dem Weg zur Matilda mit so einem MK irgendwas .,... es gibt tanks die gibt es garnicht .. das ist so quälend langsamer progress.

Welche Ausstattung hast du auf dem Loltracktor?

voll ausgebauter Motor, Fahrwerk und Funk und die normale 37mm Kanone.

Dazu Ventilation, Tarnnetz und Scherenfernrohr.

Die Crew ist nun auf 100%. Da ist der Ladeschüzte schnell. Das macht richtig Spaß mit dem kleinen Teil. Und jeder einzelne Credit ist Reingewinn. Reparaturen kosten bei Tier 1 nichts und bei der 37mm Kanone kostet die Standardmuni auch nichts. So ist der Leichttraktor kein LOLTraktor sondern eine gute Cashcow.

Beim Amiserver bin ich schon ewig am sparen um mir den T-44 zu holen. Aber das wird wohl noch ne Weile dauern.

Ja bring 5% mehr. Das geht auch über 100% hinaus. Hier ein screenshot von meinem Leichtraktor auf den europäischen Server.

Ladeschütze steht bei 116%. Das sind 100% entwickelt + 11% vom Kommandaten + 5% von der Ventilation.

post-3395-0-18789900-1355864557_thumb.jpg

To admin: if someone more would take part in this discussion we will switch back to english language.

Edited by Gepard

Ich glaub ich schmeiss das Tarnnetz vom Tiger 2 Runter und installiere die Vents, das Ding ist eh ein Arty Magnet, egal ob ich Toptier oder in einem Gefecht mit 70% Tier X lande ... die Arty mag den Tiger 2 nur zu gern!

Was hast Du noch drin? Scherenfernrohr und Ladehilfe?

Bei den schweren oder großen Panzern hilft das Tarnnetz nicht wirklich viel, aber ein bisschen macht es schon aus, allerdings ist der Tiger II ein Riesenvieh, was sich kaum verstecken kann.

Ich habe gestern mal meinen alten KW-2 ausgegraben. Steht schon seit Ewigkeiten ungenutzt in der Garage herum, macht aber immer wieder Spaß.

Richtig, die Ladehilfe verbaue ich immer wenn es geht, denn den Bruchteil haben oder nicht, entscheidet oft über Leben und Tot in dem Spiel, gerade 1 vs 1. Den KV2 habe ich noch nicht, erforscht ist dieser nur fehlte das nötige Kleingeld. Und bei den 122ern der KV1S oder IS, oder die 128er des Tiger 2 kann man kaum Geld nach Hause holen. Meine Killer sind die Hetzer, StugIII und KV1 soweit ;)

Bin aber auf den KV2 gespannt, der haut mächtig rein!

Der ist aber zu Anfang mehr als dürftig. Das wird erst anders wenn du die 152er oder die lange 107mm Kanone hast. Der Anfang war, zumindest bei mir, eine Qual, aber danach war der KV-2 toll.

Ich habe mich mal in den Ltraktor gesetzt und der macht richtig Spass. Man wird permanent unterschätzt da alle das gleiche Fahrzeug fahren, aber im Schnitt sind 3-5 Abschüsse pro game drin. Die unteren Tiers machen mehr Spass, der Tiger ist so die Obergrenze, denn ab dem Tiger 2 hast du auch Tier 10 als Gegner.