Sign in to follow this  
Bananimal

VFA-204 F-18 MOD released

Great mod...

But the flight model isn't quite like in F/A-18, and that Sukhoi cockpit looks so wrong. Isn't there anyway to change that?

Those rudders seem to turn the opposite as they should be. And the game slows sometimes in slow speeds in external views, so is there some other mod that makes it incompatible to this mod?

:clapping: ...need that other cockpit.

Edited by Theone05

Those rudders seem to turn the opposite as they should be. And the game slows sometimes in slow speeds in external views, so is there some other mod that makes it incompatible to this mod?

:clapping:  ...need that other cockpit.

Well, I suggewst you get busy on rebuilding the SU-33 Cockpit to look like an F-18. While you're at it, see if you can write a program to extract the cmd file for this model, export it into 3DS MAX and then correct the opposite rudder issue. Oh, and don't forget to adjust the height of the landing gear so that the wheels touch the ground. Then when you are done, upload it somewhere where I can download it for free and complain that it isn't perfect. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

I'm sorry, i didn't meant to complain. It' is great mod. :dntknw:

That cockpit just bothers me, F-15 cockpit would easily do the thing. I'm just so dumb that i can't do these things.

Edited by Theone05

I'm sorry, i didn't meant to complain. It' is great mod. :dntknw:

That cockpit just bothers me,  F-15 cockpit would easily do the thing. I'm just so dumb that i can't do these things.

Apology accepted. Actually I had food poisoning last night so I wasn't in the best of moods. I tried the F-15 and it does look better in cockpit. But....there are no air-to-ground capabilities on the F-15 nor can it land on a carrier. So I decided to use the SU-33. Believe me, I'll be the first in line to purchase an F-18 or F-14 add-on for this sim if they ever develope one. Until then this is the best we can do.

Yes i believe, The Su-33 is naturally the best choice. Damn i just hope that someday i'll see actually F-14 or F/A-18 addon or something in Lock On. There's so much potential.

Yes i believe, The Su-33 is naturally the best choice. Damn i just hope that someday i'll see actually F-14 or F/A-18 addon or something in Lock On. There's so much potential.

:rolleyes: