Sign in to follow this  
regula50

Third Wire SF 2 Korea 1951?

Can be interesant someday to have someday like this. A set of the Korean war about the middle of the year 1951.

Scenery of MiG-Alley with Sinuiju, Uiju, Antung and the other MiG bases, Tatung-kao, Dabao, Anshan, Fencheng, Mukden West and the bases in South Korea ,mainly K-13, K-14 and K-2.

For the aircrafts, side USAF: F-86A-5, F-86E-5, F-86F, F-86F-30, F-84E and F-80C. AI with B-29, F-51, F-94, F3D Skynight, Meteor, B-26, F9F Panther,F2 Banshee, F7F Tigercat, F4U Corsair, AD Skyradier, etc.

For the V-VS and PLAAF: MiG-15 early model with small airbrakes and RD-45F engine, MiG-15bis and LA-11. AI with Po-2,Tu-2, IL-10, Yak-9 and Li-2.

Maybe a day

There is a Mod in Progress for this one... it is taking time that is all to create this... It is a full Korean War Mod...

not keeping up with current events, are we??

the terrain is out, a good portion of the aircraft are out (still waiting on the FM for the A Sabre)

I'd reccomend checking the handy-dandy downloads section for the terrain, groundobjects, aircraft, skins and so forth.

hopefully, the Tigercat and Firefly will be out next week

• Like 1

not yet!

lod issues we need to resolve; one prop still shows the disc when game-generated parked on the ramp. I dn't know how to fix that!

Kevin, post the OUT and data.ini files in the MA thread and I'll take a look.

FC

Kevin, post the OUT and data.ini files in the MA thread and I'll take a look.

The files should be up in the Invader threat @ Mig Alley forum FC!

sorry, no

all the aircraft aren't out yet, either!!

the Star of the Show ™ is still missing

sorry, no

all the aircraft aren't out yet, either!!

the Star of the Show ™ is still missing

Worth the wait, I'm sure, after seeing everything else that's come out for this mod. I know the star will be just as awesome as Fubar's 15bis.

well, in truth, you all HAVE been getting a sampling of what the Sabres will be like, from the Paki ones, the RAAF MK.32, the Canadairs and so forth. Waitng the FM for the A model, and slight refinments on the F

Hello,

I'm sure the next F-86s will be the "must have" for our beautiful SF2 games thanks to every modders of this accurate KAW project!!!

Best regards,

Coupi.

with luck, the F-82s will be this week. I'm waiting to see how our members in the NorthEast are faring after the superstom. Some are definately without power, as I was talking on the phone with Fubar yesturday, and his power browned out 5 times, before losing it completly.

Tigercat coming too, as soon as baffmeister is happy with a few things

So...we wait just bit

Skyknight was planned, but ?????? I think the 3d Guy left the project, and I don't where were or who might have the MAX files (or even who wound want to take it on) pity, as I did 100% historically accurate declas for the DAT burd some years back

if you cant find anyone by the spring, and if you know anyone who would be willing to listen to my many questions, and if (yea i know alot of ifs) you know anyone who would convert it to 2009Max from blender i would be willing to give it a stab in the spring. taking a course on 3D modelling starting in January and who know i may be able to double dip it for the community and as a class project. in EF-10B form it would be valuable for Vietnam installs as well.....

Skyknight was planned, but ?????? I think the 3d Guy left the project, and I don't where were or who might have the MAX files (or even who wound want to take it on) pity, as I did 100% historically accurate declas for the DAT burd some years back

Maybe you should shoot Aleks (the 3d guy) an PM!!!

Folks, after a lot of reading about Korean War I dare to say - The Yak-3, Yak-7B, Yak-9/T, Yak-9U, Yak-9P, La-7, P-39, P-63 and IL-28 were all used by North Koreans and Russians. Most were taken by WWII surplus and secondary duties of VVS. It´s almost impossible to find any photographic evidence. In my oppinion the most rare photo of all aviation history is the one of NKAF P-39/P-63, if they ever exist. In the Web you can find some references about them but they´re all cloudy. The american pilots mistook the sleek P-39 by the sharp nosed Yaks. In the heat of battle, La-7 and La-11 are all the same. For the IL-28, they were restrict for some small operations and in small numbers. If anyone could share some photos here... Thanks!

While I was googling North Korea Air Force IL-28s, I came into this interesting google map pictures of North Korea IL-28s. I know this may not be exactly what you want, but I thought I'd share this interesting pictures.

http://freekorea.us/2007/04/29/the-north-korean-air-force-by-google-earth/

Note that half of the airfield was imaged during summer and half during the winter (thus, we could be counting some planes twice, and some not at all). In the second image, you can see a camouflage net at the end of the taxiway, covering the entrance to what may be an underground hangar. In the third image, the Beagles’ Klimov VK-1 turbojet engines have blown and melted the snow right off the ground.

af-il-28-1.jpg

af-il-28-3.jpg

af-il-28-2.jpg