I created a separate install of KAW (Yay me, first time of doing it) and d/led all of the KAW aircraft so far in the download section. But I did a quick CAP sortie in the Panther in the date 1950. No enemy targets were around. Do I need to d/l some placeholders for 1950's North Korea Air Force?

Falcon

did you grab the MiG 15s I uploaded, too?

you should also have La-11, Yak-9 and something else I forget...

I grabbed the NK MiG-15Bis. But didn't see the La-11 and the Yak-9. I'll look in the SF2 Prop secton after I post this. I did a CAP in '54 and no migs appeared.

Falcon

then, there's something wrong with your set up ...

cause I get MiGs up to my ass!!! :biggrin:

did you change the operations years in the options ini and all the others that need changing????

http://combatace.com/topic/68224-adjusting-beginning-end-year-spread/

Edited by Wrench

then, there's something wrong with your set up ...

cause I get MiGs up to my ass!!! :biggrin:

did you change the operations years in the options ini and all the others that need changing????

http://combatace.com...nd-year-spread/

I'll check to make sure but I do see the correct years for the Korea War in the single mission year drop menu.

Falcon

Found my problem. Need to re install the KAW mod. Thanks for being patient with me.

Falcon

This is getting me very frustrated. Re installed everything, changed the dates and even put in a customize nations.ini in the Flight folder. Still no enemy planes and now I got a new friggin probem. I now got a single date in the single mission date drop menu - 1955. I'm about to slam my flight stick into my monitor here. HELP!

Falcon

I have tried everything with FalconC45 and no solution have worked for him so far. So we are in great need help with FalconC45's issues with his KAW in his SF2 series sim. These stubborn MiGs still refuse to appear in his single mission when he was flying CAS.

I have tried everything with FalconC45 and no solution have worked for him so far. So we are in great need help with FalconC45's issues with his KAW in his SF2 series sim. These stubborn MiGs still refuse to appear in his single mission when he was flying CAS.

CAP not CAS.

Falcon