rjw

Se5a and Camel Skins modded with Red Canadian Maple Leaf

The skins download has been modified as of 2012-10-25 to correct an error in one of the skins. I have also added images of the skins to the download for those interested as suggested by Olham (Thanks Olham for your suggestion).

Best Regards;

rjw, I find that especially the Camel and the Red Maple Leaf go very well together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rjw

View File William Barkers Camel B6313 (4 Personal skins)
      This file contains the personal skins for William Barkers Camel B6313 while he flew with 28 Sqn RFC, and 139 Sqn RAF.
      Both .dds and jpeg files included in 7zip format.

2012-10-29 - improved skin for Barker's Black nosed camel and added the extra cooling cutouts for his Italian Camels.
      Submitter rjw Submitted 10/27/2012 Category Aircraft Skins  
    • By rjw

View File Se5a and Camel moded skins with Canadian Maple Leaf
      This update corrects a flaw in one of the skins. Thanks to Olham for pointing me in this direction.

These skins have been zipped with "7Zip". I have added a Red Canadian Maple Leaf to the original OFF skins for those interested.
      and the zip also includes .bmp screen captures of each image.

Unzip the file and add the ".dds" file to your "skins" directory in OFF.
      Submitter rjw Submitted 10/24/2012 Category Aircraft Skins  
    • By rjw
      This update corrects a flaw in one of the skins. Thanks to Olham for pointing me in this direction.

These skins have been zipped with "7Zip". I have added a Red Canadian Maple Leaf to the original OFF skins for those interested.
      and the zip also includes .bmp screen captures of each image.

Unzip the file and add the ".dds" file to your "skins" directory in OFF.
    • By rjw
      This file contains the personal skins for William Barkers Camel B6313 while he flew with 28 Sqn RFC, and 139 Sqn RAF.
      Both .dds and jpeg files included in 7zip format.

2012-10-29 - improved skin for Barker's Black nosed camel and added the extra cooling cutouts for his Italian Camels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..