UK_Widowmaker

Anyone playing 'Chivalry?'

What a super game this is...available on Steam.

A visceral Bloodathon, FPS....Joined a 'Duel Server' last night, where everyone was acting in a most Noble Manner...saluting you, before hacking every extremity off your person!

The Graphics are great...the effects are superb...and it's now my favourite MP game

(and only £18.99)

If you like Medieval stuff..and fancy a blast..highly recommended

Hmmm...I wonder if Caesar has taken a hack at it yet...

FC

Well, not quite yet. I played Age of Chivalry, the Half Life 2 mod, and although fun, it wasn't really my cup of tea. I think one of the biggest faults in AoC was the weapon wind-up and swing execution times, which were painfully slow. I recall having to hit the attack button and then run up to someone, and hope they weren't running back so when the weapon came down upon them it would do damage. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, however, I have no experience with, so I do wonder if its combat mechanics have been improved. I might check it out.

You will find the fighting a vast improvement over AOC

No Viper..not at all ! :)

Do they have any archery in it? I only just got into Skyrim and I'm just loving the archery!

Yes they do have Longbowmen and Crossbowman..though, you'll find yourself unpopular..and hunted mercilessly on the servers!