Hi all.

I was wondering if any one was thinking of doing a P-61 Black Widow night fighter?

I'm pretty sure there is one, possibly made by Veltro 2K. Have you tried the WWII section in the downloads section for SF1, or had a looksee in the SF2 aircraft downloads?

Yea I had checked both sits. The only one I could find for USAAF was the P-70 and the night fighter version of the P-38. :cry:

yes, Veltro's was removed some time ago (both A & B versions)

well, with any luck, perhaps Veltro can be talked into redoing it. I put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time into the nose arts alone to let it slip away

Tanks for the replys guys. I got in touch with Veltro and he was kind enough to give me a link to down load his P-61B. Very very nice. I have already put some Me-410s down. I'll see if maybe he would be willing to upload it again.

do this to change the horsepower on BOTH engines in the data ini:

SLPowerDry=1995110.00

it's a but 'sticky' on trying to leave the ground

Thank you. Big help. Seemed to take a bit to get off the ground. Much better now.

Got a Ju-88 last night. Hehe.