Sign in to follow this  
waco1937

Ghost in the machine

I recently rebuild my 3 monitor flight sim setup with Triplehead2go from nVidia Surround. That way I could reload a lot of the older flight sims I like such a FS9, Pacific Fighters, and of course OFF using XP. It's all done and works fine....only there's a weird anamoly. You know that one black and white splash screen with the pilots in their great coats heading for their planes? (Always liked that one with the pilot in the center with the cigarette hanging from his lip cuz it looks a lot like my younger son.) Anyway, a ghost in the machine swapped that black and white splash screen for a colored one in Pacific Fighters of an aerial view of a Japanese WW2 carrier. Weird, huh? My son's lookalike doesn't pop up in Pacific Fighters.Can anybody tell me where in OFF that black and white splash screen is supposed to be?