Stary

Was I wrong all the time?

Polish prosecutors found traces of Trinitrotoluene and trinitroglycerin in the wrack of Tu-154M... big f*** up it gonna be... and no I NEVER thought it was hack job or something, but it's getting nasty now

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/katastrofa-smolenska/w-tu-154m-odkryto-slady-materialow-wybuchowych,1,5291329,wiadomosc.html

No, you where right. Please continue your most polish of existance.

//Putin

Honestly, I do not trust the Russians, but to blow up the entire Polish Government? That is a long step to take, especially that is would be considered an act of war if they got caught. That is Act of War with NATO too. I can think of little to nothing that could make the risk justifiable. It could not be used to strike fear into a new government, nor any of the Baltic States - you would have to admit guilt for that.

If you are looking for foul play, always look for the motive. If you find the motive, you can usually take it from there.

frankly, what buggers me I can't think of motive there

all the bodies mix-up, it's growing on me now... I was hunting for it, the info, seen all the s**t, all the bodies, our President's too, still, can't think of reason someone could do this, it would be pointless, as simple as it is

Maybe it ended up there by mistake or by some other un related cause?

seen the raport? heard the cockpit records? It was big crew f*** up till the end of it, see no room for ACME-into-Wolf's-face time

on the other hand, that paper it's in is a known reputable one, so I'm at loss here

Kaczynski was pain in the but for Russia, because of his deal with neocons in D.C. to deploy anti-ballistic umbrella in Poland which is actualy nuke-first, then shoot down from the sky opponents retaliation kinda stuff. He also built his house on anti_russian retorics. But let's not forget that he was also anti-german, whenever he could he always pulled the tragic past of Poland visa vie Germany when he was in negotiations, he was strongly against nondemocratic and oppresive Lisbon treaty, as I recall Poland was the last state to sign. Plus he did't want to join Euro currency. The fact that crash investigation is joint by both Russia and Poland somewhat puts the Russians in clear for now, at least in my book. On the other hand we all know how US-British_EU oligarchy is no stranger to false-flag assasinations of key statesman who do not dance to their tune. Just recall Aldo Moro of Italy when he fell victim to CIA's made creation called "Brigate Rosse". Anyways, let's hope that investigation really points to those responsible for this dirty job. Polish people and the world deserve the truth.

Russians had no motive for this whatsoever if anything it also created a problem and controversy for them.

• Like 1

I'm going to have to agree with Brain on this. I dont think it was foul play. It was a very tragic accident.

same here Dave, but the trace, it's a political thing now at play... many people here want to see this as assasination which would be pointless, Kaczyński was running on heavy anti-Russia nostalgia, yes, but he got what, like 12 percent of popularity at the time, his twin brother got the most, go think bout it..

Reczpospolita newspaper has already recanted the article. It's so funny, it's tragic...

This TU-154M was a military plane, so maybe military stuff was aboard for a reason or another... but not to destroy it.

Just a thought