ok, I take it back, as a "regular" board member I wasn't aware of it (and that makes me easier to connect some dots)

Papa Smurf that takes back two points from your post on my homegrown rudeness scale :tongue:

Now I understand why me and my earlier help offers gained cold welcome... Well since then I released vertical pack beta, and next week 1.0 will be out also. I hope to convince the "old walruses" that I can do more than changing payload ))))) Well it's quite hard to be a new member here))))

Edited by Snailman

Snailman, none of your posts, requests, or offers were offensive in any way. You are an exemplary member of the community as far as I'm concerned.

There has always been a new "problem child" (or two or three, or more :big_boss: ) every year in the decade that I've been here, who all seem to feel that they're somehow entitled to behave rudely.

Edited by Fubar512

Man I miss Stiglr...

Snailman you're ok, it wasn't towards you. As for newbies the language barrier is often the biggest issue from my observations

sorry I coudnt resist :lmao:

Snailman you're ok, it wasn't towards you. As for newbies the language barrier is often the biggest issue from my observations

Thanks guys... then all is ok )) Well, not only language I think, but in some cases it could be national feelings and pride.. if you know what I mean. In many wars we or our countries might have been on the opposing sides... so I try to avoid "waving the flag, banging the chest" or those people who take that attitude ))) We are/were only mean in the machine, making war and politics are not our decision.

is it alive? it's been over two weeks... :smile:

or am I trying to reanimate the dead corpse here?

Oh well now that you mention it, YEYEYE has been busy making something for us...

post-37878-0-62456100-1432485280_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Awesome work!!

Fencer WIP....ahhh Specsavers ?...lawl

Now that's a Fencer   :haha:

Fencer WIP....ahhh Specsavers ?...lawl

Now that's a Fencer   :haha:

Touche!

attachment.php?attachmentid=4040&d=13535

• Like 5