Greetings!

I have long bee playing and modding for the SF1 series, and only recently transited to the SF2 series, but encountered a strange problem with Stary`s excellent mig-15 pit.

When in game the pit plain refuse to show up, with no cockpit 3D or any texture showing up, but only the sight reticle, but the A/C fly nevertheless, zooming and panning in/outside the pit is OK, External 3D, weapons, and handling are all ok.

and for KAW Yak-9 I got a even stranger ploblem. When the A/C is loaded up, no external 3D is shown, only ordnances on invisible hardpoints(if any), the pit model is displayed, but the sight reticle is not on sight glass, but placed on side of the canopy, and the default view when entering the pit is inclined sideways, through the misplaced reticle. The invisible A/C don`t move either, it just stuck in the sky,same for the same type flown by AI, but other types of AI A/C are just normal. Yet the KAW AD works just fine, and no prob for the default aircrafts.

Also sometimes when using the J-10 Firefly from Combatace the pit go wrong, through the hud there`s something like a duplicate windshild, together with frame on the A/C`s nose beyond hud and actual windshield.

The computer is a laptop with 2G memory and a 512MB AMD mobile HD3650 display adapter, winXP, directX 9.0C, and SF2 Isereal all patched up.

Could anyone help me?

Regards,

Fallout3

Normally if you can fly but have an invisibile cockpit, it means you are missing the particular Cockpit.LOD in the cockpit folder that your Airplane_Cockpit.ini file uses.