B52STRATO

Some missing planes.

Hi to everyones.

Is there still some "special" aircraft decommissioned but having their approved flight licence ? Does these Intruder wonders still got a legal clearance to fly ? Even uncommon aircraft such as the Alizée are now grounded, and probably for the rest of their life, considered as asbestos flying bricks.

Other than so-called "warbirds" I'm not aware of any. Like the Vulcan in the UK.

I wonder why.

The Swedish Air Force historical flight has a civilian _Viggen_. Sure, they went trough purgatory and back to get the licence approved, but they got it and have it for several other Jet Fighters from 60s and 70s.

Like these ones. I'm aware that an ex-U.S.M.C AV-8A and B pilot is now flying a Harrier FRS.2 at some airshows. There is also a two seats F-100 who is still airborn, some A-4 and F-4, but it seems hard to find any fifty to forthy years old planes... like A-6, A-7 or even F-8...

Come to El Salvador, our Air Force still flies the A-37B as it´s main "fighter" also we still have on duty some C/AC-47´s 0-2 Skymasters, ONE FOUGA MAGISTER!!!, and i bet they are still trying to get the last Ouragan airborne too!!! that is not counting our UH-1H/M´s and OH-6´s :) long life to our FAS!!!

It makes you want to come here, only to hear the screaming from the Dragonfly or the Magister ! Alas what will become of these wonders had once retired, will they let civilians be able to buy and fly them ? Or the air forces will let them become relics, preserved in museums (although it's always better than see them get dismantled and scrap) ?

There are still an old M.S Paris who fly in France, the only problem is these :censored: commentators who still have to open their big mouths, restricting us from listening to the music of heaven.