Sign in to follow this  
morteza1374

A Fake pilot pylon Requesting

Hello my friends

I'm upgrading MiG-21F-13 in order to build F-7M Airguard.(I now there is in operation Darius but I don't like it)

But the main problem in it is that there is only one pylon on a wing.I want a fake pilot pylon for outer wing station

and similar to main LOD file pylons

I will put this to Download from to other people to use from it

Now who has a Fake pilot Pylon?

I know that there is much more than that

But I think All of them are good for nothing-They can't make me feel that this is a mod of F-7M

Know

Who has a Fake pilot Pylon?

The diplomacy lessons are going quite well I see...

• Like 2

Personally I love the F-7 from the Darius Mod... it does the job perfectly at being a Target and the few times I have flown it I normally get myself shot clean out of the sky in short notice as would be expected from a 1950's design that has no decent Radar or weapons but for fooling around in its a great little plane...

And Spinners Diplomacy wonderful touch there old chap...

you know morteza, you come across as rather rude in your requests for things so far here at CA. yes, you are as far as i know the lone Iranian on this site at the moment and have a different view on your air force than the rest of us. if you have the tools and ability to make your own mods (to include Pylons) then by all means do so. if you are requesting help or someone to make them, you could try being a bit more polite about it and it would really be useful to show us some pics of just what your talking about both in game and in real life.

If you read cearfully I dont hing that his way is rude, he asked friendly and gave us an argument why he things that the current mods are not the right thing for him, so all is fine for me. Maybe he has not discovered all mods of the Skyguard.

All in all, its ok ;)

• Like 1

http://combatace.com...ran-for-woiwoe/

try this one.

For a F-7M you need a little bit more than only additionaly pylons under the wings. The F-7M had a different cockpit, the pitote tube is not under the nose, but on the nose. It has a different brake chute container etc.pp. It is not as easy to make a MiG-21F-13 to a F-7M.

Edited by Gepard

• Like 1

I DO need to check and see which of the 4 ARE finished (there's one that has FM issues I can't resolve)

also, there's NO templates, so ... folks will have to create their own. Only 3 skins, china, vpaf and paki

and I need the Paki serial numbers... but I know I've got them somewheres (maybe even still in the Indo/Pak Forum)

unfortunately, i'm soooooooooooooooo far behind on things....the bitch is, I won't release something until it fits MY standards, (and because it's TMF, it has to have a higher standard than I use) and I like all the little "fiddly bits" (oddball things like hangar, loading screens, sounds pilots seats, etc).

Edited by Wrench

not that i'm aware of ... and it would sure be nice to have for Indo/pak!!

Is the wing the only difference than the model you posted last?! Ok some pylon are also there but if you have the source file ?!

There ARE templates.......and max files........it's just knowing where... :wink: :wink:

There ARE templates.......and max files........it's just knowing where... :wink: :wink:

which means that Ant has to brave the Deadly English Attic Spider once again....(we don't have a spider smiley!!)

thanks. now when i see a Sundowner post i shall hear the Indiana Jones theme song...............