this will my WW II work tread here some pics

try guess watts incoming

:big_boss:

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

First one concolated b-24 liberator 2nd bristol bleinheim 3rd supermarine spitfire and 4rth hawker hurricane

First one concolated b-24 liberator 2nd bristol bleinheim 3rd supermarine spitfire and 4rth hawker hurricane

you only got the 3rd right

tomorow i will reveal more.......

Bf-110, Martin maryland or more lilely Baltimore

,Spitfire Yak-3.....?

Edited by whiteknight06604

I have bpao's max file for his uncompleted Mk.IX...

'within the realm of possibility' that it could also be down converted to MK.V, VTrop and Seafire III

screenie is a 'test skin'; the aircraft needs further work and animations and stuff. Mapped the same as the Mk.1 and Mk 8 recently released (problaby from same source file)

Is the second casually The famous Heinkel german bomber? The second one is the handley pagr halifax(without the dorsal turret)

post-80567-0-96365300-1352844145.jpg

post-80567-0-52997500-1352844254.jpg

Edited by neospore

like WK said, that 's a Baltimore or Maryland .. look at the shape of the fuseleage 'neck up' aft of the turret

first one is definately a Bf110

a jap girl :lol:

i know that im always showing new wips and have fewe that are done well that the way i work i need work on several at the same time or im dont feel happy and burn out this way im happy but it takes longer for stuff to get out also i dont do skin or much FM work so a fewe of my wips are just waiting for that skin and or FM work.

but stuff will get done one day or the outher thats a promisse!

we need replacement Kates, Jills, Judys, too.

to say nothing of Luftwaffe and Regia Aeronautica bombers...

---------

first look at the reskin/rework of Daniel's Sea Gladiator. have to fix the fin flash..it's too 'fat', and do proper FAA serials and codes.

researching fleet air arm sucks :biggrin: ... there's on book on FAA aircraft I just can't find, and it's supposed to list all the serials for ALL their aircraft...

Wrench

Coming along nicely. I would change the SAAF roundals though - they don't quite go with a FAA skin.

Check your inbox.

post-2351-0-00199500-1352957432_thumb.jpg

Edited by LloydNB

yes indeed!! it's still a wip....

looking good Kevin and thanks for fix the tread name for me.

we need replacement Kates, Jills, Judys, too.

to say nothing of Luftwaffe and Regia Aeronautica bombers...

we missing 90% of all WW II aircraft counting those that that need update and are not freely avalable to all.

its very large task im try to my best to fix this but im only one guy so it will take some time...

maybe a dedicade prop team or mafia whit more 3d guys,skiners and people that can work around Data,inis cloud /should be set im place (just me dreaming) any way whit me Veltro2k a feew more guys making new WW II aircraft in time all will covered i hope.

May we should make stick list of watt his most need for one or two fronts that cloud help modders like me go for wat more needed then stuff like the Ki-30 or A1D1 suzy(not ready to show pics yet only have a fuse made sereval months ago) i have in wip these dint have a large role in WW II can be considered secondary wips...well i think so....

done some exploration on my back ups and came whit these!

Edited by cocas
  • Like 1

you are right going to look for 3 views but i have alot going (well f*** it going to dig for views any way)

ps above post edited!

WOW!! The one that I love most - the car door!!! Finish it please!!!

done some exploration on my back ups and came whit these!

sm79?

ju88

he111 (don't know variant h6?)

hurri

hurri with the extra fuel wing!!!

don't know the last one...

sm79?

ju88

he111 (don't know variant h6?)

hurri

hurri with the extra fuel wing!!!

don't know the last one...

Cant z-1007

ju-88A

He-111H

Hurrricane Mk I outhers are possible if needed

Hawker nimrod

Aichi D1A1 suzy

Any Battle of Britain models you care to make I would like to do FM's for. I think the Spitfire1 is well covered now with the TMF/Wrench upload and I hope for a Hurricane1 from Raven at some point. Russo's BF-109 E-3/4 still look good to me and I am trying to build new FM's for those two but it's proving a bit difficult although some progress being made. My wish list would be for new BofB German bombers and a new BF-110. :biggrin: