Dave

Nesher, Wilco, Guyran, Mannie

and the rest of Israel. Keep your heads down and stay safe.

• Like 6

Indeed, good luck to you guys.s**t's very close to hitting the fan over there.

Edited by thodouras95

I think Israel should institute a simple reciprocity system...for every rocket fired into Israel, they likewise blind-fire one into Gaza, one-for-one.

• Like 2

keep safe guys, but i will ask is it as bad as our media is making it out to be (when we actually hear anything other than the generals sex life)? or is it more of the same for you guys?

I think Israel should institute a simple reciprocity system...for every rocket fired into Israel, they likewise blind-fire one into Gaza, one-for-one.

aaaaand the media will turn ball-busting mode on and make Israel look like the bad guy, possibly affecting Israel's relations with everyone.

funny thing is, yesterday the alarm went off in Holon (my home town) and Tel-Aviv.. and I was on the crapper hoping nothing would hit my while there HAHA

thanks for the concern guys, trying to keep it as safe as possible but you can't win all the time, a grad hit yesterday and killed 3 people in their 30's

you can be updated by the truth, just add the IDF on Facebook and see what's the latest news here!

Edited by Nesher
  • Like 1

Looks like (hopefully, it should blow over)

In Sweden (Sorry Israel, I really am); the Iron Dome is regarded as "but they wont hit anything thanks to Iron Dome, so why does Israel retaliate." by the general public.

Oh dear, I am so sick of people here who does not seek news and believe all they are fed by the media who seems to only publish Hamas press releases. Fortunately, they are too busy gloating over a political mistake by the most hated party in the Parliament, or they would probably give Israel alot more heat.

Stay safe!

• Like 1

Iron Dome can´t intercept everything, i know you are aware of that Jonathan, i mean for a large part of the public opinion in the West, Iron Dome or not, will allways put itself on the side of the Palestinians, mostly for political correctness, wich in my book is as deep as choosing what you are about to wear. In fact, off mics, everybody i talk here says "let them blow the effing moors" as it is pretty clear who does all the troublemaking.

Besides, did i hear 19 palestinians dead out of 200 airstrikes? doesn´t it sound a little low? compare with a drone strike, i AfPak it is like if you took a crap from a C-130 you are gonna kill a dozen villagers below. That´s a pretty good collateral damage control for a millenarium enemy willing to disembowel up to your last baby, if you are asking me.

And stay safe people, be fine and good luck.

• Like 1

eye by eye, tooth by tooth, hand by hand

kick them hard. And stay safe.

• Like 1

eye by eye, tooth by tooth, hand by hand

kick them hard. And stay safe.

like man says but eye by two eyes on there side etc

thoughts and prayers to everyone is Israel.Stay safe and get the job done.Secure your safety by any means and maybe this time the world will see the truth of what you have to fight. When only one side wants peace and is will to work for it it's hard to achive.Israels restraint is legendary and so is her rath...maybe the rath is what is needed right now,either way stay safe.

• Like 1

Reciprocal blind fire is not the answer: it won't elevate the debate, and won't disturb but innocent people, about whom no policymaker on either side give a damn. Accurate fire is the answer, as accurate as possible, at best just between the eyes of the nearest Hamas warmonger as done some days ago. "Hey, Fire-Eater: eat that!!"

Stand fast, Israel! :aggressive:

• Like 1

Elevate the debate? What debate? Hamas doesn't debate anything!

They know they can't beat Israel. It's not possible. Their only play is to provoke Israel far enough that OTHER countries decide to intervene on their behalf (although so far few have done much other than smuggle weapons to them, because no one really wants to die for the Palestinians, they'd rather bluster against Israel over it but not actually risk anything) and hopefully take out Israel. At which point I'm sure they believe they'll just be handed a largely intact country and live up the good life, like THAT would happen.

See, that's the great irony. If Iran decides to nuke Israel, then plainly they don't give a damn about the Palestinians because it'll kill them, too, and leave them with irradiated, blasted land! If Israel ever looked about to fall, there's a good bet a nuke WOULD go off in Gaza, making sure no one wins.

So Hamas is insisting on fighting a battle they should know they can't win (and I'm sure the smarter ones DO know) but for political reasons they won't give it up, and for religious reasons they'll never waver in their public belief that they're doing the right thing.

• Like 2

Every spring and summer as I'm trimming the trees and bushes I'll inevitably find a nest of wasps. Now this is my property, and my bush but the wasps for some reason think that they're going to occupy said bush. Normally I'd have a live and let live attitude but every time I walk by that bush one of the wasps likes to come out and sting me a half dozen times, forcing me to leave. So now I can't trim the bush, but the wasps are benefitting from my automatic sprinklers watering that bush. I've tried to reason with the wasps, but they only respond with force. When my nieces and nephews come over they can't play in the yard because the wasps (incorrectly) think it belongs to them. So I handle it the way that will keep my nieces and nephews safe. I buy a big 'ol can of spray and I kill every single one of them. There is no negotiating with the wasps, they only know violence. Today, my nieces and nephews can play in the yard without fear being stung because I did what was necessary to protect my property and my family.

Substitute Palestinian for wasp in this story and you see what Israel has to deal with. And frankly, I respect the wasps more than I do the Hamas loving Palestinians.

• Like 1

Every spring and summer as I'm trimming the trees and bushes I'll inevitably find a nest of wasps. Now this is my property, and my bush but the wasps for some reason think that they're going to occupy said bush. Normally I'd have a live and let live attitude but every time I walk by that bush one of the wasps likes to come out and sting me a half dozen times, forcing me to leave. So now I can't trim the bush, but the wasps are benefitting from my automatic sprinklers watering that bush. I've tried to reason with the wasps, but they only respond with force. When my nieces and nephews come over they can't play in the yard because the wasps (incorrectly) think it belongs to them. So I handle it the way that will keep my nieces and nephews safe. I buy a big 'ol can of spray and I kill every single one of them. There is no negotiating with the wasps, they only know violence. Today, my nieces and nephews can play in the yard without fear being stung because I did what was necessary to protect my property and my family.

Substitute Palestinian for wasp in this story and you see what Israel has to deal with. And frankly, I respect the wasps more than I do the Hamas loving Palestinians.

The day that wasps will be able to communicate with us humans will be the day that Israelis and Palestinians will live in peace.Both sound equally impossible to me.

What always make me mad, is that when we have to fight Hamas, the world is setting a stage for that fight, where Israel is say a soccer team while Hamas is lets say a football team Its not the same game. not the same set of rules. Its a mismatch. While the Hamas launches there rockets blindly at anything in Israel, looking for a kill. any kill, Israel has to max its effort to minimize collateral damage. What kind of a fair fight is this? Bless the lord we had "Iron dome". I don't want to think of the outcome if we didn't have this system.

After saying all this. I like to thank you guys for your support.