AGOSTINO

What sets these values, in xxxx_cockpit.ini?

What sets these values?? :blink:

[CockpitData]

Directory=cockpit

HUDMode=CAGED,AA,AG

RippleQuantity=1,2,6 <------------------------- this??

RippleInterval=250,500 <------------------------- this??

And

[CockpitSeat001]

DiffuseLightFactor=0.5 <-------------------------------this??

NightLightOn=0.55 <-------------------------------this??

NightLightColor=0.6,0.3,0.4 <-------------------------------this??

[CockpitData]

Directory=cockpit

HUDMode=CAGED,AA,AG

RippleQuantity=1,2,6 <----Switch between 1,2 and 6 Bombs are released with one time pushing the button

RippleInterval=250,500 <----Switch between 250 and 500 milliseconds (?) between the bombs dropped

You can add more values here, like 1,2,6,24,48 just like you desire.

[CockpitSeat001]

DiffuseLightFactor=0.5 <----I think the brightness of Light when in cockpit view

NightLightOn=0.55 <-----When the light is turned on, lower value means earlier?

NightLightColor=0.6,0.3,0.4 <-----Color of the cockpit light

higher value turns them on eariler (most stock are set to like 0.25 or something, don't come on a dusk, only full dark)

Yea, NightLightOn = SunLightLevel found in Environmentsystem.ini -- so yea higher is brighter environment is earlier turn on. One of the first things I learned after I got the SF1 was making it 0.75 because it would get dark and the lights would not come on until fully dark (0.25 as TK defined that).

AGO, the best thing is to test all the variables. The cockpit lighting of course, you test during a night mission. You will see how these variables can change things.

As for ripple variables, they deal with bomb dropping. Set up some tests with player and AI level bombers with large bombloads and watch what happens. Tweak as desired.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

[CockpitData]

Directory=cockpit

HUDMode=CAGED,AA,AG

RippleQuantity=1,2,6 <----Switch between 1,2 and 6 Bombs are released with one time pushing the button

RippleInterval=250,500 <----Switch between 250 and 500 milliseconds (?) between the bombs dropped

You can add more values here, like 1,2,6,24,48 just like you desire.

[CockpitSeat001]

DiffuseLightFactor=0.5 <----I think the brightness of Light when in cockpit view

NightLightOn=0.55 <-----When the light is turned on, lower value means earlier?

NightLightColor=0.6,0.3,0.4 <-----Color of the cockpit light

higher value turns them on eariler (most stock are set to like 0.25 or something, don't come on a dusk, only full dark)

Yea, NightLightOn = SunLightLevel found in Environmentsystem.ini -- so yea higher is brighter environment is earlier turn on. One of the first things I learned after I got the SF1 was making it 0.75 because it would get dark and the lights would not come on until fully dark (0.25 as TK defined that).

AGO, the best thing is to test all the variables. The cockpit lighting of course, you test during a night mission. You will see how these variables can change things.

As for ripple variables, they deal with bomb dropping. Set up some tests with player and AI level bombers with large bombloads and watch what happens. Tweak as desired.

Thank you very much!!!!

:clapping: