usafphantom2

F-2H2,3,4,No cockpit and markings in KAW

Hi,First time trying these files,Plane shows up and fly's and have loading screens,But only a gunsight and no cockpit.I think the cockpit.ini is looking for SF1 A-4E cockpit can I pull that out with the Cat extractor and add it to the cockpit file?Or can I use a different cockpit?How do I fix this? And the markings does the entire USMCBLUE go in the F-2H2,3,4, folder I created in decals or just the "D" file? Someone Please point me in the right direction I looked at KB adding older planes to SF2 it did'nt cover these two questions to my satisfaction.Thanks for any constructive help you can offer. :blink:

1. A-4 cockpit in SF-2 became siply pit change it in cockpit.inis and should work fine

2. About old decals there are two main issues:

A) check the decal location: sometimes plane folder is missing (Buccaneer-Mk50/SAAF/SAAFBuc_) simply add plane folder and it works

B) sometimes this is omitted

[Decal002]

MeshName=Fuselage

DecalLevel=2

DecalFacing=RIGHT

Reverse=FALSE

FilenameFormat=Buccaneer-Mk50/SAAF/SAAFBuc_

Position=-7.465,0.2

Rotation=-4

Scale=0.95

DecalMaxLOD=3

Now this entry is mandatory, so add this and the hidden decal will show.

I hope this will help You.

:biggrin:

Edited by paulopanz

right on the first page...(for decals at least)

http://combatace.com...ickie-tutorial/

as to the pit, it's a simple text edit of the main ini; the A-4E is STOCK in all versions of SF2

CockpitDataFile=A-4E_Cockpit.ini

however, your pilot position WILL be way off. So, you'll need to EXTRACT the A4E's cockpit ini, drop it into (whichever) Banshee's folder, and make the adjustments fore/aft/up/down to match the pilot position in the data ini.

Which Banshee? Razbams or DAT??? Both have several issues in SF2

Edited by Wrench

The A-team ones.Thanks Guys for your help.I bought the Raazzbam ones also they were only $5.00 and they work so far.Early model Skyraiders too $5.00!

Edited by usafphantom2