Sign in to follow this  
CptHadad

Missile Approach Warning System

Hi everybody!

I realy like this game and I have thing to say... in the late patches, when a missile is launched at you, your teamates say missile launch! and it is painted in red. Does somebody have an idea how to make the Heat Seekers be in the RWR screen, because I was in an airfield of the IAF and i saw a F-15A that has, of course, RWR but it also displays the Heat Seekers in the RWR as a big IR with circle around it. In the show, it was written that this system was in service from 1993 and was sold to USAF and many other airforces in 1995... in Strike Fighters 2: Europe, you can fly with the F-15A even in 1997! So, I realy think they should get this into the game! If someone thinks im wrong so i can approve it with an image i have in my room of couple F-15A from 1995! Please support this if you want this system in the game!

Sorry, it's just not feasable in this series, unless the developer adds the neccessary coding.

Edited by Fubar512

The stock game only goes up to 1984,,,so the coding will normally only cover that time period and eariler.

FC

The stock game only goes up to 1984,,,so the coding will normally only cover that time period and eariler.

FC

In Strike Fighters 2 Europe the F-15A Eagle can be played until 1997 without modding!

In Strike Fighters 2 Europe the F-15A Eagle can be played until 1997 without modding!

Well you might be wrong because the highest date I can choose is 1982 in SF2E for the F-15A - (what patch are you on?)

Any coding requests would need to be made to Thirdwire............

Edited by MigBuster

Really?

Well, well why don't you go over to the ThirdWire forums and tell TW about your stock SF2E install that allows you to fly Eagles in 1997. I'm sure they would be very curious as to where you got that particular version of SF2E.

FC

yawn

dude asked the same question (ir warning) 6 months ago, got the same responses, then disappeared.