Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Screenshot Contest Entries Here!

I have a new copy of Strike Fighters sitting here and to celebrate the new owners I will give it to the best screenshot, and the community will vote on the winner. The rules....well theres a few...

The screenshot must be of a Cold War Era Scene; interpret this how you wish.

You can edit it if you want.

Once you post the shot it's posted, please no re-editing

Biohaz Staff are inelibible.

1 entry only.

This contest will start as soon as the first pic is posted and will end 3 weeks later.at that time the thread will be locked and the community will vote on them.

Please let everyone know..and lets have some fun.

make them good guys..

Dagger

I'll kick it off :)

My entry, done in FS2004, edited in Photoshop, composited over a photo background

A pair of Warsaw Pact Primary Trainers, L-29 Delfin's (Nato: "Maya"),

post-2887-1107926694_thumb.jpg

Edited by Squibby

You can upload your picture to the gallery. That link can be found here:

UPLOAD TO IMAGE GALLERY

That should solve the immediate problem. You can then link to it if you wish on this forum. Please be sure to edit the pics text to include your name.

<C>

Fates

I'll kick it off  :)

My entry, done in FS2004, edited in Photoshop, composited over a photo background

A pair of Warsaw Pact Primary Trainers, L-29 Delfin's (Nato: "Maya"),

post-2887-1107926694_thumb.jpg

WOW! That is friggin beautiful!!!

-Skater

I hope to see some more beautiful shots soon...we got a couple great ones already.

Fates

Great edits Squibby and System M!! :shok: Here's my entry "Catch 84". My screenshot is the combination of 3 screenshots and a photo background of real clouds, this was done in Photoshop 7.0. The tanker is a KC-97E and is hooked up to an F-84F Thunderstreak. The sim used was FS2004. Thanks and Good Luck to All!!

Cheers,

Bob :)

post-4457-1108243965_thumb.jpg

Great edits Squibby and System M!! :shok:  Here's my entry "Catch 84". My screenshot is the combination of 3 screenshots and a photo background of real clouds, this was done in Photoshop 7.0. The tanker is a KC-97E and is hooked up to an F-84F Thunderstreak. The sim used was FS2004. Thanks and Good Luck to All!!

Cheers,

Bob :)

Another WOW!!! You guys are amazing. This is some of the best Aviation Art I have ever seen.

-Skater

Another WOW!!! You guys are amazing. This is some of the best Aviation Art I have ever seen.

-Skater

Agreed. Those are amazing guys!

I have a question for both Bananabob and Squibby...

Can you guys post those pics in two native resolutions for me? I need 1600x1200 and 3200x1200.

These pics need to be my desktop pics! :)

You can post them in the Screenshot Image Gallery

-Skater

I have a question for both Bananabob and Squibby...

Can you guys post those pics in two native resolutions for me? I need 1600x1200 and 3200x1200.

These pics need to be my desktop pics! :)

You can post them in the Screenshot Image Gallery

-Skater

Are you serious Skater? I got one to 1600x1200 and another to 3200x2400, 3200x1200 made it look too stretched, just point me in the direction to post them and I will, lol. :biggrin:

Cheers,

Bob :clapping:

Are you serious Skater? I got one to 1600x1200 and another to 3200x2400, 3200x1200 made it look too stretched, just point me in the direction to post them and I will, lol. :biggrin:

Cheers,

Bob :clapping:

Very serious. I am running 2 Dell 2001FP Ultrasharps and my desktop is set to 3200x1200. I'll try to do something with those resolutions though. Post them in the Screenshot Image Gallery. It looks like that area of the file area is back up 100%. Thanks much BB.

-Skater

Wow, glad you like it but 3200x1200 :shok: and 1600x1200, wow those are some high resolutions.

The native resolution of the edit is 1024 x 768 and I dunno how it'll look stretched to 3200x3200.

I'll see what I can do anyway,

Ok, I put them in the Members Submissions section of the Image Gallery! :victory:

Cheers,

Bob :biggrin:

WOW!! I'm glad I don't have to pick the winner!These are some truely great shots!keep them coming guys! :victory:

Hello guys.

Squibby awesome job on the weathering and smoke !

System=M= great job on the ancient look.

Bananabob Awesome proppellers , background , lightning , and good choice of plane's.

Plz do not close this competion yet.

Am still working on my shot and i hope its done today.

Grtz Eagle

Take care all !

Hello guys.

As said that i was going too post my entry today. :biggrin:

Here it is.

The russian airforce is training for the maybe upcoming war at the sunset.

a mig and a su-27 flying in formation while a other su-27 breaks off too refuel.

It is very early that they are training and flying very low true some fog.

Made of 3 screenshots and a real background

Edited with photoshop 8.0 CS and the plane's are all from Lock-on : modern airocmbat.

Enjoy

Good luck all! :clapping:

Grtz Eagle :bye:

post-4684-1108903309_thumb.jpg

sorry bout this i decided to change my entry,

Here is my entry,

2 Pilots walk out to their planes for a walkaround inspection before a mission.

Made of 7 images, composed using paintshop pro 8.

post-1411-1108904838_thumb.jpg

Jeroen;

Looks like seven days left possibly more. I'll bet you can give the guys a run for their money. Hopefully you'll get a chance.

Erik

I appreciate your kindness, but please don't wait up for me. My university just keeps me busy, and to be honest, I can't really find the time to edit shots at the moment. When/If I fix my exams in a couple of weeks I finaly have some spare time again.

Edited by Jeroen_rep

This contest will start as soon as the first pic is posted and will end 3 weeks later.at that time the thread will be locked and the community will vote on them.

Please let everyone know..and lets have some fun.

make them good guys..

Dagger

The First picture was posted on 2/08/05 (Day 1) so the contest will end at Midnight EST on 2/28/05. This is the last weekend guys...got some great pics, but I'm sure there's some more ready to be made!

<C>

Fates

I'll try and post one tomorrow. It won't be a winner though, because I don't have the time to make my best shot ever.

Edited by Jeroen_rep