Dave

Digital Combat Simulations A-10C On Sale

DCS A-10C is on sale at the Steam Store for only $15.99. That is 60% off the normal price of $39.00. The link below has all the details.

85364_DCS-A-10C-03_normal.jpg

http://store.steampo...1_7_suggest__13

Also note that DCS Black Shark 1 is going for 6 euro (or local equal)

Purchased it back in July's sale and still have not mastered how to fight the thing flying it and shooting the gun and sidewinders I can but the rest is causing me a headache but I have 6 weeks off shortly to practice and learn...

• Like 1

Six weeks?!?! Are you 90? To get 6 weeks off in the US, you generally have to...well, have about 60 years of service or own the company.

Anyway, shooting Mavericks is probably more complex here than in any previous sim, but it's still not TOO bad. Rockets, AIM-9s, guns, and dumb bombs are easy. LGBs? Not so much. JDAMs? Ditto.

Also note that DCS Black Shark 1 is going for 6 euro (or local equal)

Don't waste your time with BS1. It can't be used within DCS: World.

Six weeks?!?! Are you 90? To get 6 weeks off in the US, you generally have to...well, have about 60 years of service or own the company.

Anyway, shooting Mavericks is probably more complex here than in any previous sim, but it's still not TOO bad. Rockets, AIM-9s, guns, and dumb bombs are easy. LGBs? Not so much. JDAMs? Ditto.

Unfortunately not for the 6 Weeks JM I am going in for microfracturing on my left knee and I am not allowed to walk or put weight on it for 6 weeks after the operation... so I spend 1 week in Hospital and then 5 weeks trying not to go mad...

But I am going to have a good crack at learning how to use the A-10 as it is intriguing... and I like the fact there is no Radar etc. Wish they did an A-4 for it...

Ah, so it's medical leave. That makes a lot more sense!

As long as it's paid, of course. Being told by your doctor you can't go to work while your job doesn't pay you is NOT a good situation.

Edited by JediMaster

Don't waste your time with BS1. It can't be used within DCS: World.

really ? license of BS1 can't be used to install BS World version without actually buying the World version ? Btw, while the offer last, why was it € 20 and not lets say €16 or €12 (=$16) ?

Edited by squid

DCS World is completely free as far as I know...no purchases needed.

But to fly aircraft in DCS World, they have to be compatible with it. A-10C, BS2, P-51 and the FC3 Beta are the only flyables currently compatible with DCS World.

FC

Holiday Sale!

Monday, 24 December 2012

Happy holidays to all of our customers and we wish you a joyous and safe 2013!

Between December 25th and January 3rd we will have our Holiday Sale. This will discount to DCS products.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop

DCS: A-10C WARTHOG – 60% (15.99 USD)

DCS: BLACK SHARK 2 – 40% (23.99 USD)

DCS: P-51D MUSTANG – 25% (29.99 USD)