Sign in to follow this  

Hello All.

All right guys. Big problems with both these airplanes. First off. It take forever to get off the ground on take off. Also, while you are trying to take off, both aircraft weave from left to right and you have to use lots of rudder to get down the run way in a strait line. AI controlled ones just keep rolling down the runway never getting off the ground.

Second. Once I'm in the air,no matter the air speed,100, 200, 300kts as soon as I turn left or right, the air speed drops in a snap of a finger to about 80 kts and I stall out. Not good when your surrounded by Bf-109s and FW-190s. Anyways, these aircraft are for the most part useless. Even the AI controlled P-47s have a hard time staying in the air.

Both aircraft come from Wolf's aircraft pack. I have tried Av History Flight Model with no improvement. I am open to all suggestions guys.

Also as a side note. I have a similar problems with both B-24D and J pulling to the left on take off and while in the air(human controlled). That's not as much of a problem as I don't fly them that much but if it can be fixed I would like to know how.

Thanks.

Aren´t that SF1 optimized Aircrafts?

So the whole inis, FM and also the Model itself should be

optimized for Gen 2 sims to have an accurate Airplane.

have you looked in the SF2 downloads section??? I seem to recall doing the Razorback...and the bubbletop with 'semi' compliant SF2 FMs.

Pasko's Liberators need total overhauls, from the skins up. As we've always said, "leave the Heavies to the AI"

edit: well, here the razorback and lightning PTO pack:

http://combatace.com...tning-sowespac/

bubbletop - includes postwar, and Brazilian MTO

http://combatace.com/files/file/12375-pf-47d-25-thunderbolt-by-wolf257-for-sf2/

(may need some FM adjustments)

fm tweeks for the bubble top would be a simple copy/paste. if you follow my drift. (and op year edits)

another little hint/advice: the stuff in SF/Wo* downloads, well, to not put too fine a point on it ... are worse then useless for SF2, unless we're only talking about skins/decals -and even those need some tweeking!!!

Edited by Wrench

Hey thanks for the information. I did go to the SF2 section after I made this post and and down loaded said P-47s. Much better.

:blind:

it's just the models are soooooooooo frakking old, to say nothing of the mapping issue on the wing and belly pylons (as in, they ain't!!)

Edited by Wrench