Sign in to follow this  

I got a PM from a CA member asking for help to find the G.222 or c-27 Sparten, Was It Pulled? I serched ,NoJoy.

yes, unfortunately Veltro2K's G.222/C-27 was pulled

For those still in posession of the G 222 (very nice model) just a few tweaks. Since it is a very lively performer- see it doing barrel rolls, loopings, very steep climbs and Immelmann-like manoeuvres at an airshow- the sloppy performance /FM of the model could use a few things:correct empty weight is 15.400 kg (instead of 17859 kg) and internal fuel is 9724 kg (instead of a whopping 19188 kg). Total weight reduction of some 12 tonnes makes a difference and now it flies like you can see it flying.... (saw it myself at Gilz Rijen AB).

Few more little thingies: elevators should have ReverseModelOrientation=TRUE, change over to CleanExhaustEmitter and get rid of the WingtipVortexEmitters (or reposition them)

Have fun, :bye:

Derk

Edited by Derk