Sign in to follow this  
Warwolf01

Ace Combart Reach PC 2013

hey Dogfighters, guess what?

ACE COMBAT™ ASSAULT HORIZON will reach the pc 2013 courtesy by namco banday

Making its debut on PC Q1 of 2013; ACE COMBAT™ ASSAULT HORIZON - ENHANCED EDITION features controls and graphics that have been optimized for PC users.

The PC version will include many of the DLC items released on the console versions of the game and will give im

mediate access to additional aircrafts and numerous aircraft skins as well as skills and maps. The multiplayer portion of the game will feature support through Games for Windows® Live from Microsoft.

The game will be available at retailers and for download via Steam® and the Games for Windows Marketplace for 29.99€/$34.99 .

http://acecombatassaulthorizon.namcobandaigames.eu/

Never really liked Ace Combat, always thought it was way too arcade even for me.Anyway, those of you who like it, have fun.

are they kidding me? The only Ace Combat that was a failure and they want to make it for PC and 2 years after its console release? I want PC versions with enhanced graphics of every Ace Combat except this one.

Edited by RogerSmith
  • Like 1

i have never played ace combat games, so i dont know what to expect but it should be better than hawx

are they kidding me? The only Ace Combat that was a failure and they want to make it for PC and 2 years after its console release? I want PC versions with enhanced graphics of every Ace Combat except this one.

Somebody give this man a cigar! YES!! I can't play this series any more because of the godawful voice acting distracts me to much from the rest of the game. If they could make this version not suck, I'd look into it, but that's like trying to separate the douche from the Call of Duty series. IMPOSSIBLE!!

On a side note, did anyone notice how bad the terrains were in Assault Horizon? The environments in Ace Combat 4 were vastly superior to what was on display in AH. Seems like all the attention was focused on the aircraft skins, the terrible, nay, woeful acting and CODifying it as much as humanly possible to appeal to the tween set. How magazines and gaming sites like IGN gave this a 9/10 speaks volumes! I call payola!

...but I'm with Roger, I'll take them all for PC up to and including the Belkan War, but none of the crap that was released after that.

...but I'm with Roger, I'll take them all for PC up to and including the Belkan War, but none of the crap that was released after that.

Wouldn't mind having "6" and the PSP titles, just before Ace Combat became Ace of Duty

Ace of Duty... perfect description of the most recent titles, especially the ones set in the real world (rather than Strangereal)!

Ace Combat isn't Ace Combat without giant flying fortresses and superweapons.

Oh why would anyone want to take the most accesable ace combat and have it more accecable to people who would not give it a second shot. Because that's how hawx became a compedator as opposed to a joke.

Nope