Sign in to follow this  
Stipe

Why dont the wepons work?

Every time i dowload a new plane the new wepons dont work, only the wepons that originali came with the game work. Please help!!

Did you carefully read the "Readme" text file who most of the time comes with ? At least you could try to download one of the numerous weapons pack with an .exe installation.

can you help US out here a bit??

what game?

what patch level?

what aircraft?

what "operational year spread"?

not giving us anything to go on, so it's next to impossible to answer the questions!!!

So maybe you got, somewhere, in the weapon.ini file a bad weapon number, like a "jump" between two of them, may there is a "weapon2046" and the next is "weapon2048". This little mistake blocked one time all my weapons adds, and I had to start a long, long search to find it, and after have to remove a unit at each numbers (!) to make the game's adds work properly.

Strike fighters 2 (expansion pack 2),aircraft: J-10A,f-16i,f-15i,rafale,mirage2000,Gripen c/d,f-22j, f-35j/i

And i cant give you mor information because im from Croatia (ex-Yugoslavia) year spread:1976-2014. And what dows it mean patch level?

Thanks B52

You welcome, hope it can help you.

Patch Level is the Standart your Game is.

latest is July 2012.

BTW, SF2 & EXP2? that does not work. Maybe you have SF2 Europe & EXP 2???

Weapon.ini does not really count under Strike Fighters 2 Sims!

most of the waepons will be automaticly in game after placing them into the add-onfolder.

So where have you put in your weapons?

Exact path is required!!!

They should normally go to (example for Strikefighters 2 Europe, path is different for other Sims):

C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\Objects\Weapons

if you want to use them in EXP 2, you should add them also in the EXP 2 add on weapons folder!!!

And take care that all folders in the add on directory are named correct!!!!

Edited by Soulfreak