comrpnt

SAS man Danny Nightingale released by Court of Appeal

I didn't really understand the full story, but for a tiny mistake and with his background.. he got 18 months in prison? FTW?

at least he is out and free to join his family!

cheers to that!

I didn't really understand the full story, but for a tiny mistake and with his background.. he got 18 months in prison? FTW?

at least he is out and free to join his family!

cheers to that!

The gun laws in the UK are very strict and make it difficult for the average citizen to obtain a firearm legally. With that said just like the United States the the UK Govt. can create laws with the red tape effect to curb the purchase of guns legally, but if somebody wants a gun they will get one. Gun laws keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. If more legal citizens had guns there would be less violent crime.

http://www.usnews.co...ry-deters-crime

Edited by MAKO69

The one exception is Shotgun Licenses.

The Police keep it quiet...but it's not the citizens job to explain why they require a licence....it's the Police who have to try and prove why you shouldn't have one!

About fecking time... this should not have even gone to trial. It's crazy they didn't even take into account his injuries or so it seems... sorry I don't know the in's and out's on this one too much but from what I have read it seems as though they were doing it to make an example...

How similar would this be to getting a pet fish or bee license?

Methinks you have too many license types over there.

This is how it works in our old Europe.