Hi Wrench,Question are there any medals,promotions for the Red side?Or am I missing something from the install?Thanks! Love The KAW we have so far.

you medal is the fact you survived against the overwhelming hordes of lackies of the capitalist imperialistic running dogs.

if, after surviving 100 missions (or not), your family (or heirs) will recieve an extra ration of food, to be shared amongst themselves, for the glory of our revolution.

Check my old:

Medals & Musics Pack for Edward's Korean War

It may be easily adaptable to SF2. It gives medals only for the Soviet "volunteers", but better than nothing. I plan for long to upgrade it with NK & PRC panels, working from time to time on the gathered pics, but other long projects eat my available time. Besides, it seems that at that time, the Chinese People's Army of Liberation, in a pure vision of Revolution, had no official medals, no official ranking system. Heard however of an unofficial ranking system by the numbers and places of pockets and buttons on the uniform: soldier men stay soldier men!

Hi All,What I did was go to the SF1 downloads and find the medals pack v.2,followed the instructions,You must replace the nations.ini with the one in the download so backup your original.Then if you use the multinational speechpak you edit those lines again in the new nations.ini and then you have to go into the flight folder where the awards are stored and edit each medals.ini for each country to look for them in the new folder.Citation=C:\users\yourname\Saved Games\ThirdWIre\StrikeFighters2 Korean Air War\Flight\UKMedalVC.txt. As an Example.You may get a better idea reviewing the instructions and remembering to adapt it to SF2 and I did it and it works! Also remember you only have to edit the countries in the mod you use it in,If you want for all prepare to spend some time editing.Any Questions PM or post. Have fun!

Hi Again,I did not try this,but you might be able to use the current nations.ini but you will have to add any missing lines from the one in the download or as you may have noticed that all the current countries in your original nations.ini are not represented so if you want you can add them,But whew! thats alot of editing.Only Use the Flight,Menu folders from the download others dont apply.If you have an easier way to do this by all means share with the community.Reguards.

Edited by usafphantom2