Reinstalled (April patch level) and flew SF2NA for the first time in a few months today and tried to set up a mission in the '50s flying the new Panther, went to the options ini first, changed the operational years to:

"StartYear=1945

EndYear=2050"

Booted up the game and I can only fly in 1976, went through the KB and forums and everything I've read pretty much states to do what I've done. Sorry if I'm being particularly dense here, havn't found any other advise thus far.

Craig

Edit: Nevermind, can alter to the dates I want within the mission editor, just not from the initial selection screen.

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

I think there's an 'ini' in the terrain folder that fixes that issue (not at my play pc at the moment).

yes, IcelandNA has the 'allowed dates' statements, so one needs to pull the IcelandNA.ini, and adjust accordingly

yuppers. i think Europe is the only one with an unlimited date range, although if you tend that route you canset it (ie mine at 1945 through 1991).