dsawan

Problems burning files to blank dvd-r

Hi, I am trying to burn sf2 files to a blank media dvd and won't burn. it was working fine where you click the file and drag to a dvd but won't lately. can't tell if thrid pty software is culprit. Anyone else have this or a solution? Thanks. i just drag then a blue arrow is seen forcing the cursor to go back when dragging. I use Vista 32bit OS. I shd point out it does it with all kinds of files even word and zipped files.

Edited by dsawan

I backed up my mod folder to a BD a few months ago, so I don't think your mod folder should be the issue.

I think software or even hardware issue as I have several DVDs with (obsolete by now) custom installs both for Series1 and 2

Hi, I am trying to burn sf2 files to a blank media dvd and won't burn. it was working fine where you click the file and drag to a dvd but won't lately. can't tell if thrid pty software is culprit. Anyone else have this or a solution? Thanks. i just drag then a blue arrow is seen forcing the cursor to go back when dragging. I use Vista 32bit OS. I shd point out it does it with all kinds of files even word and zipped files.

Default DVD burner under Vista 32 bits has also been a problem for me, and I always use a third party software

CDburnerXP & ImgBurn are the 2 I'd recommend.