Sign in to follow this  
Hogpen13

New site owners, the A-10/F-4 sections

Jeff was nice enough to let me have two section on this forum a while back to use as the forum for my website. I retired from the AF back in Aug 04 and have now went to work as a contractor with the A-10 SPO. My new job is very demainding so I only have a limited amount of time to spend on forums so, the two section have had very little traffic in the past few months. I still drop in once a day and try to answer any questions which may be posted but, as I said, the sections have been pretty quiet.

Please feel free to remove the two section, and myself as a Mod on the forum with no hard feeling what-so-ever on my part.

Jeff thanks a lot for the forum space and you helped me out at a time when I really needed it! If you ever need anything from me all you have to do is ask. Good luck in all you do and good luck goys with the website!!

Hogpen13, when a forum is still quit will not say there is no news in the future, think about the C version of the Warthog. I hope the forum stays. And what the Phantom, there also still flying and when they retire than is it on that forum that I read it.

And something else, I saw your new stile at your own site www.warthogpen.com. I like it. My plan was to mail you and congratulate with the new site update.

Salute

Dutchy

Dutchy, thnaks for the comments on my site, I try to keep it "fresh"! I didn't mean there is no A-10 news but, that I have very little time to post it so I don't want the new guys to feel obligated to a deal Jeff and I made.

Dice, it's been an honor to be able to help you out when you needed it! I enjoyed having you and your group on the site.

With the new ownership transfer and new focus, as well as the fact that not to many of you hang out here anymore, I'll go ahead and archive the existing forum and call it good. Mostly so it doesn't confuse your site members on where to go. :grin: We can setup a redirect to the forum link over to Warthog territory forums where you moderate as well if you like, just let us know.

Just yell if you ever need anything, and don't be a stranger over here!

<S>

MadJeff and the rest of the crew